CGEN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2695|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-12.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-314.0%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire10/06 07:08
Business Wire10/01 07:01
Business Wire09/29 07:04
|10/29/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Q3 2014 Compugen Ltd Earnings Conference Call|
|10/29/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Compugen Ltd Earnings Result|
|08/05/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Q2 2014 Compugen Ltd Earnings Conference Call|
|08/05/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Compugen Ltd Earnings Results|
|05/19/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Q1 2014 Compugen Ltd Earnings Conference Call|
|05/19/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Compugen Ltd Earnings Results|
|02/11/2014 10:00 EST||Misc||Compugen, Ltd. 4Q2013 Earning Conference Call|
|02/11/2014||Earnings||Compugen, Ltd. 4Q2013 Earning Result|
CGEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Compugen is down 25.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.92%, ARCA biopharma down 19.72%, and Xencor up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CGEN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CGEN
Did Compugen make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.cgen.com
- IR Website: http://cgen.com/investors
- HQ Country: Israel
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Israel
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
Compugen, Ltd., is a drug discovery and development company focused on therapeutic proteins and monoclonal antibodies to address important unmet needs in the fields of immunology and oncology.
CGEN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CGEN","name")
- Description: =YCI("CGEN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CGEN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CGEN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CGEN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.