CF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||26.30|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-35.91%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.610B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.20%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.77%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector Street Insider Dec 10
- 1 Company Stands Out for Investors Planning for 2014 Fool Dec 10
- 1 Dividend Ready to Explode in 2014 Fool Dec 9
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic to buy back $2 billion in stock Reuters Dec 9
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic buying back 43.3 mln shares Reuters Dec 9
- Why CF’s third-party funding alternatives drew analysts’ attention Market Realist Dec 9
- [$$] Charting the Market Barrons.com Dec 7
- Why PotashCorp's Stock Plunged in 2013 Fool Dec 6
- Why CF looks to benefit from an interest rate less than 4.0% Market Realist Dec 6
- CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF): Today's Featured Chemicals Laggard The Street Dec 6
CF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CF Industries Holdings is up 8.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.16%, Mosaic down 20.96%, and PotashCorp down 22.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CF
Pro Report PDF for CF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CF
Did CF Industries Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CF Industries is a global leader in fertilizer manufacturing and distribution, the second largest nitrogen fertilizer producer in the world and the third largest phosphate fertilizer producer among public companies. CF Industries owns and operates world-scale nitrogen and phosphate plants and serves agricultural and industrial customers through its best-in-class distribution system. Through its CF Industries, Inc. subsidiary, it operates seven nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing complexes in the central U.S. region and Canada; phosphate mining and production operations in Central Florida; and a network of fertilizer distribution terminals and warehouses, located primarily in major grain-producing states in the U.S. Midwest. It also owns a 50 percent interest in KEYTRADE AG, a global fertilizer trading company headquartered in Switzerland, as well as 50% of joint ventures in the United Kingdom and The Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. CF Industries, Inc. employs approximately 2400 people. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois.