CE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.200|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||36.71%|
|Net Income (TTM)||511.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.31%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Celanese to Shut Two European Units - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Celanese Corporation (CE) Showing Signs Of Being Water-Logged And Getting Wetter The Street Dec 11
- 5:01 pm Celanese to close two European manufacturing facilities Dec 11
- Celanese Hikes Polyacetal Prices - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Celanese to Close Two European Manufacturing Facilities noodls Dec 10
- Celanese (CE) Announces Closure of Two European Facilities; Sees non-Cash Impairments Street Insider Dec 10
- Celanese Hikes Polyacetal Prices Dec 10
- Celanese Announces Polyacetal (POM) Price Increases noodls Dec 9
- Celanese announces polyacetal price increases Dec 9
- Celanese to Present at the BofA Merrill Lynch 2013 US Basic Materials Conference noodls Dec 4
CE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Celanese is up 30.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Methanex up 79.59%, and Eastman Chemical up 20.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CE
Pro Report PDF for CE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CE
Did Celanese make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Celanese Corporation is a Fortune 500 global technology and specialty materials company with its headquarters in Dallas, Texas. The company is a leading producer of acetyl products, which are intermediate chemicals for nearly all major industries, and is the world's largest producer of vinyl acetate monomer. Net sales totaled $5.9 billion in 2010, with approximately 72% generated outside of North America. The company employs approximately 7,250 employees worldwide. Celanese Corporation was formerly known as Blackstone Crystal Holdings Capital Partners (Cayman) IV Ltd. and changed its name in November, 2004. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.