CE Key Stats
- DuPont Backs Bipartisan TSCA Reform May 24
- DuPont Backs Bipartisan TSCA Reform - Analyst Blog Zacks May 24
- Celanese Plans to Divest Two Facilities - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Celanese Plans to Divest Two Facilities May 23
- Dow Intros Lab Safety Academy Website - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Ashland Launches NextGen Stunt Amplifier - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Dow Intros Lab Safety Academy Website May 22
- Methanex Raised to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Ashland Launches NextGen Stunt Amplifier May 22
- Methanex Raised to Outperform May 22
CE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Celanese Corporation is up 21.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Air Products & Chemicals up 20.52%, and Methanex Corporation up 54.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CE
Pro Report PDF for CE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CE
Did Celanese Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Celanese Corporation is a Fortune 500 global technology and specialty materials company with its headquarters in Dallas, Texas. The company is a leading producer of acetyl products, which are intermediate chemicals for nearly all major industries, and is the world's largest producer of vinyl acetate monomer. Net sales totaled $5.9 billion in 2010, with approximately 72% generated outside of North America. The company employs approximately 7,250 employees worldwide. Celanese Corporation was formerly known as Blackstone Crystal Holdings Capital Partners (Cayman) IV Ltd. and changed its name in November, 2004. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.