CDW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.19%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7284|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||106.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.75%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- On The Fly: Analyst Upgrade Summary theflyonthewall.com Nov 25
- Barclays Upgrades CDW Corporation (CDW) to Overweight Street Insider Nov 25
- CDW Larger Than S&P 500 Component WPX Energy Nov 21
- CDW CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 19
- CDW CORP Financials Nov 14
- CDW Corporation Announces Pricing of Public Offering by Selling Stockholders noodls Nov 13
- CDW (CDW) Commences 15M Common Stock Offering Street Insider Nov 11
- CDW Corporation Announces Commencement of Public Offering by Selling Stockholders noodls Nov 8
- CDW CORP Files SEC form 10-K/A, Annual Report Nov 8
- CDW CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
CDW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CDW is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Insight Enterprises up 46.38%, and Analysts up 76.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CDW
Pro Report PDF for CDW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CDW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CDW
Did CDW make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CDW Corp provides integrated IT solutions to small, medium and large business, government, education and healthcare customers in the U.S. and Canada. Some of its offerings include mobility, security, and data center optimization, among others.