CDTI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9875|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-7.406M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Axiall Corporation (AXLL) Looks Good: Stock Jumps 10.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
- CDTI: Third quarter operating profit a positive sign. California retrofit market springs to life. JV with Pirelli to be dissolved. Nov 13
- Clean Diesel Technologies Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- CLEAN DIESEL TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Termination of a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statement Nov 12
- Clean Diesel Tech (CDTI) Posts Q3 Loss of 12c/Share; to Dissolve Pirelli Joint Venture Street Insider Nov 12
- CDTi and Pirelli & C. Ambiente SpA Agree to Dissolve Joint Venture noodls Nov 12
- CDTi Reports Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 12
- CDTi to Announce Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Results; Conference Call on November 12, 2013 GlobeNewswire Nov 4
- 5 Stocks Under $10 to Trade for Breakouts Oct 18
- CLEAN DIESEL TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Oct 3
CDTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Clean Diesel Technologies is down 34.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Advanced Emissions up 228.2%, and Green Energy Renewable down 34.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CDTI
Pro Strategies Featuring CDTI
Did Clean Diesel Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc., is a manufacturer and distributor of heavy duty diesel and light duty vehicle emissions control systems and products to major automakers and retrofitters.