CDNS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.526|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-38.10%|
|Net Income (TTM)||440.41M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||86.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.50%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pacific Crest Upgrades Cadence Designs (CDNS) to Outperform Street Insider Nov 26
- / CORRECTION - Cadence Receives Two TSMC Customers' Choice Awards Marketwired Nov 25
- MEDIA ALERT: Cadence Hosts Front-End Design Summit noodls Nov 25
- Cadence Receives Two TSMC Customers’ Choice Awards noodls Nov 25
- Cadence Receives Two TSMC Customers' Choice Awards Marketwired Nov 25
- Cadence Expands Physically Aware Synthesis in RTL Compiler, Improving Power, Performance and Area for Complex Chips noodls Nov 20
- Tilera Speeds Up Power Signoff Flow for TILE-Gx72 Processor with Cadence Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution noodls Nov 19
- Faraday Increases Performance of its Largest SoC By Utilizing Cadence Digital Implementation and Verification Solutions noodls Nov 18
- Huge put sale sees Cadence support Nov 15
- MEDIA ALERT: Cadence Hosts Signoff Summit Marketwired Nov 13
CDNS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cadence Design Systems is up 7.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Synopsys up 10.11%, and Mentor Graphics up 48.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CDNS
Pro Report PDF for CDNS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CDNS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CDNS
Did Cadence Design Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cadence Design Systems Inc., headquartered in San Jose, California, is one of the world's leading suppliers of electronic design technologies and engineering services in the electronic design automation (EDA) industry. It was founded in 1988 by the merger of SDA Systems and ECAD, Inc. Cadence develops electronic design automation, software and hardware. The Company licenses software, sells or leases hardware technology and provides engineering and education services worldwide to help manage and accelerate electronics product development processes. Its customers use its products and services to design and develop complex integrated circuits (ICs) and electronics systems. The Company offers customers three license types for its software: perpetual, term and subscription. Cadence combines its products and technologies into platforms for four design activities: Functional Verification, Digital IC Design and Implementation, Custom IC Design and Verification, and System Interconnect Design.