CCK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.78%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.140|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-66.82%|
|Net Income (TTM)||304.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ball Corp. Builds Structure for JPSS-1 - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Crown Said to Seek $2.8 Billion of Loans to Back Mivisa Deal Nov 21
- Moody's Assigns Baa1 Rating to Crown Units Nov 21
- Crown Helps Brands Get a Grip on the Latest Convenience Technology for Paint Cans noodls Nov 21
- Moody's Assigns Baa1 Rating to Crown Units - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Insider Trading Alert - HK, CCK, GWR, EEFT And TRV Traded By Insiders Nov 21
- Moody's rates Crown's new senior secured credit facilities and term loans Baa1, confirms Ba1 CFR and stable outlook Nov 20
- Ball Corp. to Shut Danville Unit, Shares Up - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- Bonduelle and Crown Partner In Russia noodls Nov 12
- [$$] Big Profits in the Can Nov 6
CCK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Crown Holdings is up 17.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Ball Corp up 14.56%, and Mobile Mini up 87.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CCK
Pro Report PDF for CCK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CCK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CCK
Did Crown Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Crown Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. The Company’s primary products include steel & aluminum cans for food, beverage, household and other consumer products and metal vacuum closure.