Crown Holdings (CCK)

Add to Watchlists
Create an Alert
51.80 -0.23  -0.44% NYSE Mar 26, 8:00PM BATS Real time Currency in USD
View Full Chart
CCK Price Chart
View All Events

CCK Events

Date Type Description
04/23/2015 09:00 EDT Misc Crown Holdings, Inc. AGM
04/17/2015 09:00 EDT Misc Crown Holdings Inc First Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2015
04/17/2015 Earnings Crown Holdings Inc First Quarter Earnings in 2015 Release
02/18/2015 Misc Crown Holdings Completes Empaque Acquisition
02/10/2015 21:00 EST Misc Crown Holdings Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014
02/09/2015 Earnings Crown Holdings Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release
10/17/2014 09:00 EDT Misc Q3 2014 Crown Holdings, Inc. Earnings Conference Call
10/16/2014 Earnings Q3 2014 Crown Holdings, Inc. Earnings Results
07/22/2014 09:00 EDT Misc Q2 2014 Crown Holdings, Inc. Earnings Conference Call
07/21/2014 Earnings Q2 2014 Crown Holdings, Inc. Earnings Results
View All Performance Charts

CCK Total Returns Comparison

This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Crown Holdings is up 19.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.48%, Ball up 31.89%, and Berry Plastics Group up 55.14%.

Get Quote for

PDF Report for CCK

Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.

Download CCK Pro Report PDF
Advertisement

Portfolio Strategies Featuring CCK

Did Crown Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.

CCK Profile

  • Sector: Consumer Cyclical
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers
  • Company Website: http://www.crowncork.com
  • IR Website: http://investors.crowncork.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=85121&p=irol-IRHome
  • HQ Country: United States
  • HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
  • Incorporation Country: United States
  • Incorporation State/Province: Pennsylvania
  • Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
  • Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
  • Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
  • Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
  • Next Earnings Release: April 17, 2015
  • NAICS: Metal Can Manufacturing
  • NAICS Code: 332431
  • NAICS Industry: Boiler, Tank, and Shipping Container Manufacturing
  • NAICS Sector: Manufacturing

Crown Holdings Inc is engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. The Company’s primary products include steel & aluminum cans for food, beverage, household and other consumer products and metal vacuum closures.

CCK Excel Add-In Codes

  • Name: =YCI("CCK","name")
  • Description: =YCI("CCK","description")
  • Sector: =YCI("CCK","sector")
  • Industry: =YCI("CCK","industry")
  • Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CCK","fye")

To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.

Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.

Advertisement

You've hit the 10 page limit on YCharts.

Experience the power of YCharts.
Start your Free 7-Day Trial.

Start My Free Trial No credit card required.

Already a subscriber? Sign in.

{{root.upsell.info.feature_headline}}.

{{root.upsell.info.feature_description}}
Start your free 7-Day Trial.

{{root.upsell.info.button_text}} No credit card required.

Already a subscriber? Sign in.