CCK Key Stats
- Crown Holdings Schedules Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call PR Newswire Jun 18
- Ball Completes Senior Secured Credit Facility Jun 14
- Ball Completes Senior Secured Credit Facility - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- Cabela’s Director Buys 5K Shares and 4 Insider Buys to Note Jun 7
- Mixed 2Q Earnings for Greif - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 6
- Mixed 2Q Earnings for Greif Jun 6
- Thursday 6/6 Insider Buying Report: CCK Jun 6
- Crown Holdings Larger Than S&P 500 Component Interpublic Group of Companies Jun 3
- Ball's Progress in Emission Reduction - Analyst Blog Zacks May 29
- Ball's Progress in Emission Reduction May 29
CCK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Crown is up 23.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Ball Corporation up 2.13%, and Silgan up 8.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CCK
Pro Report PDF for CCK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CCK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CCK
Did Crown make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Crown Holdings Incorporated, formerly Crown Cork & Seal Company, is an American company that provides metal packaging solutions. Founded in 1892, it is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and has 149 plants around the world. As of December 2012, Crown is present in 41 counties and employs 21,900 people. It claims to manufacture one out of every five beverage cans used in the world, and one out of every three food cans used in North America and Europe. The company is ranked No. 296 in Fortune 500 list for 2012 and is number one in the packaging and container industry for the same list.