CCJ Key Stats
- 5 Stocks Improving Performance Of The Metals & Mining Industry 9:03 AM
- What Is "Resource Nationalism" and Why Should You Care? Fool Jun 17
- With Southern Company, Nuclear Still Has a Chance Fool Jun 13
- 3 Affordable and Promising Canadian Mining Stocks Fool Jun 13
- Falling Yen And Energy Imports Could Bring Back Nukes Jun 13
- Physical Gold And Paper Gold Battling For Supremacy: Interview With Brien Lundin Jun 13
- Here's What This $4 Billion Winning Hedge Fund Company Has Bought and Sold Jun 12
- The Bullish Case For Uranium Jun 10
- What’s Next for Nuclear? Jun 9
- Be Ready for Anything in Today's Markets Jun 7
CCJ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cameco is up 6.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Denison Mines Corporation down 15.17%, and Uranium Energy Corporation down 11.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CCJ
Pro Report PDF for CCJ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CCJ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CCJ
Did Cameco make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cameco Corporation is the world's largest publicly traded uranium company, based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. In 2010, it was the world's second largest uranium producer, accounting for 16% of world production. "Cameco - A Canadian Mining and Energy Corporation" was formed in 1988 by the merger and privatization of two crown corporations: the federally owned Eldorado Nuclear Limited and Saskatchewan-based Saskatchewan Mining Development Corporation . The name was later shortened to "Cameco Corporation". The company was founded in 1987.