CCJ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||91.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.757|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||152.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||300.68M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.94%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Uranium Resources Provides Update on South Texas Exploration Program noodls Dec 5
- Cameco (CCJ) Discontinues Joint Venture with Uranium Resources (URRE) Street Insider Dec 5
- Uranium Resources says Cameco elects to end JV in Kenedy County, Texas Dec 5
- Daily Dividend Report: VZ, RAI, CCJ, VVI Forbes Dec 5
- Cameco Approves Dividend noodls Dec 5
- Cameco Corp. (CCJ) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield Street Insider Dec 5
- New Member Appointed to Cameco's Board of Directors noodls Dec 4
- These Nuclear Energy Stocks Could Be Next To Soar Like The Solar Sector Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Daniel J. Forbush, President, CEO, CFO and Director of General Metals Corporation (GNMT), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Wall Street Transcript Dec 3
- 3 Companies That Benefit When Green Mandates Fall Fool Dec 1
CCJ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cameco is up 11.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, BHP Billiton down 3.93%, and Denison Mines up 2.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CCJ
Pro Report PDF for CCJ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CCJ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CCJ
Did Cameco make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cameco Corporation is the world's largest publicly traded uranium company, based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. In 2010, it was the world's second largest uranium producer, accounting for 16% of world production. "Cameco - A Canadian Mining and Energy Corporation" was formed in 1988 by the merger and privatization of two crown corporations: the federally owned Eldorado Nuclear Limited and Saskatchewan-based Saskatchewan Mining Development Corporation . The name was later shortened to "Cameco Corporation". The company was founded in 1987.