CBOE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.92|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.62%|
|Net Income (TTM)||169.61M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.42%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CBOE Slips to Hold - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- 4:20 pm CBOE Holdings declares special cash dividend of $0.50 per share; increases stock repurchase authorization by $100 mln Dec 10
- CBOE Holdings Declares Special Dividend And Increases Stock Repurchase Authorization noodls Dec 10
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Adds $100M to Buyback Plan Street Insider Dec 10
- CBOE Holdings declares 50c per share special dividend Dec 10
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Declares $0.50 Special Dividend; 1% Yield Street Insider Dec 10
- Bullish On 2014? Go Short VXX Seeking Alpha Dec 9
- Nasdaq Retained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Indexes mixed as volatility pushes higher Dec 6
- CBOE Holdings to Present at J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference on December 11 noodls Dec 5
CBOE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CBOE Holdings is up 76.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, NASDAQ OMX Group up 67.81%, and CME Group up 53.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CBOE
Pro Report PDF for CBOE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CBOE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CBOE
Did CBOE Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Chicago Board Options Exchange (NASDAQ: CBOE), located at 400 South LaSalle Street in Chicago, is the largest U.S. options exchange with annual trading volume that hovered around one billion contracts at the end of 2007. CBOE offers options on over 2,200 companies, 22 stock indices, and 140 exchange-traded funds (ETFs). The Chicago Board of Trade established the Chicago Board Options Exchange in 1973. The first exchange to list standardized, exchange-traded stock options began its first day of trading on April 26, 1973, in a celebration of the 125th birthday of the Chicago Board of Trade. The company was founded in 1973.