CBAN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.244|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||60.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.571M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- [video] Home rental boom over? CNBC Nov 20
- COLONY BANKCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 4
- COLONY BANKCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 16
- Colony Bankcorp, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Results GlobeNewswire Oct 16
- COLONY BANKCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Sep 6
- COLONY BANKCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 5
- Colony Bankcorp, Inc. Announces Second Quarter Results GlobeNewswire Jul 19
- COLONY BANKCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Jul 19
- Notable Earnings This Week Jul 15
- COLONY BANKCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders May 29
CBAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Colony Bankcorp is up 53.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Ameris Bancorp up 73.83%, and First Vietnamese down 50.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CBAN
Pro Strategies Featuring CBAN
Did Colony Bankcorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Colony Bankcorp, Inc. is a bank holding company for Colony Bank, which provides banking services to its retail and commercial customers.