CB Key Stats
- Banker Trade Deals, Price-Fixing, U.K. Banks: Compliance May 24
- Wall Street Seeks Dodd-Frank Changes Through Trade Talks May 23
- 1 Property & Casualty Insurance Company To Buy May 21
- 1 Property & Casualty Insurance Company To Buy Fool May 21
- Cat bond investors on alert after Oklahoma twister May 21
- Tornadoes Are Growing Threat From Population Movement (Update 1) May 21
- Mutuals Are Biggest Property-and-Casualty Insurers in Oklahoma May 21
- All Eyes on Fed as Traders Look for Easing Clues May 21
- 3 Financial Firms Gobbling up Shares Fool May 21
- Tornadoes Are Growing Threat From Population Movement May 21
CB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chubb is up 24.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Travelers Companies up 35.87%, and Allstate up 49.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CB
Pro Report PDF for CB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CB
Did Chubb make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Chubb Corporation is the eleventh largest property and casualty insurer in the United States, with over 120 offices located in 29 countries, and offers commercial, specialty, surety, and personal insurance services. As of 2008, the corporation is the 180th largest corporation in the United States. The company distributes its products through independent insurance agents and brokers in the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, Latin America, and Asia. The Chubb Corporation was founded in 1882 and is based in Warren, New Jersey.