CB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||7.172|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.06%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.878B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.86%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Chubb Board Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend noodls Dec 5
- Chubb Corp. (CB) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield Street Insider Dec 5
- The New Home Sales Report: Time To Get Short The Homebuilders Dec 4
- Chubb Corp (CB): Today's Featured Financial Laggard The Street Dec 4
- 3 Stocks Pulling The Insurance Industry Downward The Street Dec 2
- The New #154 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component: Chubb The Street Nov 27
- Zurich’s Kerner Says Matter of Time Until Dramatic Cyber Attack Bloomberg Nov 27
- ModernGraham Valuation Of Chubb Corp. Nov 26
- Chubb to Offer Enhanced Protection to Customers Traveling Abroad noodls Nov 25
- Will Assurant Continue to Gain Strength? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
CB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chubb is up 25.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Travelers Companies up 24.60%, and ACE up 29.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CB
Pro Report PDF for CB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CB
Did Chubb make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Chubb Corporation is the eleventh largest property and casualty insurer in the United States, with over 120 offices located in 29 countries, and offers commercial, specialty, surety, and personal insurance services. As of 2008, the corporation is the 180th largest corporation in the United States. The company distributes its products through independent insurance agents and brokers in the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, Latin America, and Asia. The Chubb Corporation was founded in 1882 and is based in Warren, New Jersey.