CAM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.829|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||696.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.60%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dril-Quip Is Great, but So Are the Expectations The Street Nov 27
- Cameron Provides Rosebank Deal Update - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Cameron Update On Chevron Rosebank Award PR Newswire Nov 22
- Cameron Fourth Quarter Earnings Release Conference Call PR Newswire Nov 22
- 5 Stocks Dragging In The Basic Materials Sector Nov 22
- Forum Energy Gearing to Explode Nov 22
- Just Ask Icahn: Transocean Undervalued and Cruising Nov 21
- National Oilwell Varco: Good Results, Expensive Stock Nov 20
- Don't Overreact to Cameron's Downgrade Nov 15
- Doing $100 on Schlumberger's Profit HiWAY Nov 15
CAM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cameron International is up 2.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, FMC Technologies up 22.11%, and Schlumberger up 23.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CAM
Pro Report PDF for CAM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CAM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CAM
Did Cameron International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cameron is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, engineering and sales and service network, Cameron works with drilling contractors, oil & gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, measure and compress pressures and flows. The company markets its equipment through a network of sales and marketing employees, wholesalers, agents, and distributors in selected international locations. Cameron International Corporation was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.