CAH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.152|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.32%|
|Net Income (TTM)||401.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.92%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cardinal Health Inc (CAH): Today's Featured Wholesale Laggard The Street Dec 4
- Cardinal Health Foundation Helps Local Non-Profit Organizations Fight Prescription Drug Abuse, Misuse noodls Dec 4
- 5 Services Stocks Dragging The Sector Down The Street Dec 4
- Cardinal Health Introduces Enhancements to Reimbursement Consulting Services noodls Dec 3
- 2 Stocks For Double Digit Growth And Income Dec 2
- CAH Renews Supplier Contract with Prime Nov 27
- CAH Renews Supplier Contract with Prime - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- CHTR, SYY, DG, CAH And YUM, Pushing Services Sector Downward The Street Nov 27
- Cardinal Health, Prime Therapeutics Renew Primary Distribution Agreement noodls Nov 26
- Gartner Announces Rankings of Its 2013 Healthcare Supply Chain Top 25 noodls Nov 25
CAH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cardinal Health is up 59.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, AmerisourceBergen up 66.14%, and McKesson up 70.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CAH
Pro Report PDF for CAH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CAH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CAH
Did Cardinal Health make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a $99 billion health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of health care. As the business behind health care, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers and physician offices focus on patient care while reducing costs, improving efficiency and quality, and increasing profitability. Cardinal Health is an essential link in the health care supply chain, providing pharmaceuticals and medical products to more than 60,000 locations each day. The company is also a leading manufacturer of medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, the company supports the growing diagnostic industry by supplying medical products to clinical laboratories and operating the nation's largest network of radiopharmacies that dispense products to aid in the early diagnosis and treatment of disease. Ranked #17 on the Fortune 500, Cardinal Health employs more than 30,000 people worldwide.