CAE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6337|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.91%|
|Net Income (TTM)||161.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.89%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- CAE Mining and Simsmart sign global distribution agreement noodls Dec 3
- CAE awarded more than C$100 million in defence and security orders noodls Dec 3
- The Government of Brunei Darussalam and CAE Brunei MPTC to establish an ASEAN Center of Excellence in Brunei noodls Dec 3
- The Government of Brunei Darussalam and CAE Brunei MPTC to establish an ASEAN Center of Excellence in Brunei for Emergency Management and Crisis Management Marketwired Dec 3
- CAE and ROLANDS & ASSOCIATES announce agreement to offer a comprehensive constructive simulation solution noodls Dec 2
- CAE Mining and Hard Dollar software solution adopted by EOH for integrated mine planning and project cost management noodls Nov 25
- InterGlobe and CAE inaugurate India’s largest pilot training facility and announce training agreement with GoAir noodls Nov 23
- InterGlobe and CAE inaugurate India's largest pilot training facility and announce training agreement with GoAir Marketwired Nov 23
- TD Securities Downgrades CAE Inc. (CAE) to Hold Street Insider Nov 14
CAE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CAE is up 21.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Alliant Techsystems up 96.18%, and Esterline Technologies up 47.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CAE
Pro Report PDF for CAE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CAE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CAE
Did CAE make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CAE is a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation and defence. With annual revenues exceeding C$1.6 billion, the company employs more than 7,500 people at more than 100 sites and training locations in more than 20 countries on five continents. Through CAE's global network of 32 civil aviation, military and helicopter training centres, the company trains more than 80,000 crewmembers yearly. CAE's business is diversified, ranging from the sale of simulation products to providing comprehensive services such as training and aviation services, professional services and in-service support. With clients in more than 100 countries, CAE has the broadest global reach of any simulation and training equipment and services company on the market. Ninety per cent of CAE's annual revenues are derived from worldwide exports and international activities. CAE was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in Canada.