CAE Key Stats
- Udo Rieder, President and CEO: Erickson Air-Crane, Inc. (EAC), Interviews with T... May 24
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 23
- Company News for May 17, 2013 May 17
- RBC Capital Downgrades CAE Inc. (CAE) to Sector Perform Street Insider May 17
- CAE downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital May 17
- Company News for May 17, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks May 17
- CAE downgraded by RBC Capital Mkts May 17
- CAE Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 16
- Cae Earnings: Your Sneak Peek to the Big Announcement May 15
- REMINDER/Media Advisory: CAE's FY2013 fourth quarter and full-year financial res... May 13
CAE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CAE is up 8.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Esterline Technologies up 14.11%, and Triumph Group up 20.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CAE
Pro Report PDF for CAE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CAE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CAE
Did CAE make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
CAE is a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation and defence. With annual revenues exceeding C$1.6 billion, the company employs more than 7,500 people at more than 100 sites and training locations in more than 20 countries on five continents. Through CAE's global network of 32 civil aviation, military and helicopter training centres, the company trains more than 80,000 crewmembers yearly. CAE's business is diversified, ranging from the sale of simulation products to providing comprehensive services such as training and aviation services, professional services and in-service support. With clients in more than 100 countries, CAE has the broadest global reach of any simulation and training equipment and services company on the market. Ninety per cent of CAE's annual revenues are derived from worldwide exports and international activities. CAE was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in Canada.