CACC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||10.16|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.72%|
|Net Income (TTM)||247.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Credit Acceptance Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing JDS Uniphase Nov 14
- CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial Nov 5
- Credit Acceptance The Best Bet In Credit Services Nov 1
- Credit Acceptance Announces Completion of $197.8 Million Asset-Backed Financing noodls Oct 31
- Credit Acceptance Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha] - Operator [Operator Instructions Oct 30
- Credit Acceptance Corporation Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Oct 30
- CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex Oct 30
- CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 30
- Credit Acceptance Announces Third Quarter 2013 Earnings GlobeNewswire Oct 30
- Q3 2013 Credit Acceptance Corp Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 30
CACC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Credit Acceptance is up 34.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Discover Financial up 32.34%, and Regional Management up 98.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CACC
Pro Report PDF for CACC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CACC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CACC
Did Credit Acceptance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Credit Acceptance Corporation provides auto loans, and related products and services to consumers in the United States. The company offers loans in two programs, including portfolio program and purchase program. Offered through a nationwide network of automotive dealer-partners, its Guaranteed Credit Approval Program provides dealer-partners with the opportunity to deliver credit approvals to consumers within 30 seconds through the Internet using its patented Credit Approval Processing System (CAPS). Credit Acceptance Corp. was founded by Donald A. Foss in 1972 and is headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, with additional servicing centers in Southfield and Henderson, Nevada.