CACC Key Stats
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts Credit Acceptance Corp. (CACC) at Neutral Street Insider Jun 10
- MOVES-Brit Insurance, State Street, Credit Agricole Jun 7
- DFS-Barclaycard Form Alliance - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 6
- DFS-Barclaycard Form Alliance Jun 6
- Credit Suisse Starts Credit Acceptance Corp. (CACC) at Neutral Street Insider Jun 5
- Credit Acceptance initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse Jun 5
- Discover Expands JCB Alliance May 31
- Encore to Buy Cabot Credit Mgmt May 31
- Discover Expands JCB Alliance - Analyst Blog Zacks May 31
- Encore to Buy Cabot Credit Mgmt - Analyst Blog Zacks May 31
CACC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Credit Acceptance Corporation is up 27.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Discover Financial Services up 47.25%, and Regional Management up 89.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CACC
Pro Report PDF for CACC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CACC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CACC
Did Credit Acceptance Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Credit Acceptance Corporation provides auto loans, and related products and services to consumers in the United States. The company offers loans in two programs, including portfolio program and purchase program. Offered through a nationwide network of automotive dealer-partners, its Guaranteed Credit Approval Program provides dealer-partners with the opportunity to deliver credit approvals to consumers within 30 seconds through the Internet using its patented Credit Approval Processing System (CAPS). Credit Acceptance Corp. was founded by Donald A. Foss in 1972 and is headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, with additional servicing centers in Southfield and Henderson, Nevada.