CAC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.97|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||22.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.75%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Camden National Corporation Elects New Board Member noodls 02/26 12:16 ET
- CAMDEN NATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Yahoo 02/26 10:04 ET
- CAMDEN NATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 02/13 07:59 ET
- Camden National Corp. (CAC) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.58 Street Insider 01/28 16:29 ET
- CAMDEN NATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events, Financial State Yahoo 01/28 16:14 ET
- Camden National Corporation Reports 2013 Earnings of $22.8 Million and $2.97 per Share PR Newswire 01/28 16:05 ET
- Oversold Conditions For Camden National (CAC) The Street 01/13 11:27 ET
- Market Realist Chronicles: Global investment strategy and outlook for 2014, Part 1 Market Realist 01/13 09:56 ET
- Camden National Corporation's Board Announces Quarterly Dividend noodls 12/17 15:45 ET
- CAMDEN NATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits 12/17 15:13 ET
CAC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Camden National is up 17.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.54%, First of Long Island up 43.15%, and National Bankshares up 11.11%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CAC
Pro Strategies Featuring CAC
Did Camden National make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Maine
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maine
Camden National Corporation is a bank holding company for Camden National Bank. The Banks attract deposits from the general public and use those funds to originate a variety of commercial and consumer loans.