CAC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.008|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||22.82M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.53%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.94%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/29 16:00
Street Insider06/24 16:15
PR Newswire06/24 16:15
|07/15/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.27, Declared Date: Jun 19 2014, Pay Date: Jul 31 2014|
|04/14/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.27, Declared Date: Mar 26 2014, Pay Date: Apr 30 2014|
|01/15/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.27, Declared Date: Dec 17 2013, Pay Date: Jan 31 2014|
|10/15/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.27, Declared Date: Sep 24 2013, Pay Date: Oct 31 2013|
CAC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Camden National is down 2.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.80%, Ameris Bancorp up 18.16%, and Farmers and Merchants down 15.22%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CAC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CAC
Did Camden National make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.camdennational.com
- IR Website: http://www.snl.com/irweblinkx/corporateprofile.aspx?iid=101149
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Maine
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maine
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Camden National Corp is a bank holding company. The Company attracts deposits from the general public and use those funds to originate a variety of commercial and consumer loans.
CAC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CAC","name")
- Description: =YCI("CAC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CAC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CAC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CAC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.