C Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.48%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.966|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||566.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.41B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.08%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Citi Slaps 'Sell' Rating on BlackBerry Amid Dwindling Options Fox Business 10:15 AM
- Reports: Discovery Cooks Up a Deal for Scripps Fox Business 9:15 AM
- Lesson from Detroit: Buy Dividend Aristocrats, Not Muni Bonds The Street 3:37 AM
- Long Island Foreclosures Spur Looters Amid Home Limbo: Mortgages Bloomberg 12:00 AM
- Volcker Says He Didn’t Help Write Rule Bearing His Name Bloomberg Dec 10
- U.S. finalises Volcker rule, curbing Wall Street's risky trades Dec 10
- Volcker Rule Seen as Boon for $1,000-an-Hour Wall Street Lawyers Bloomberg Dec 10
- Volcker Rule reins in banks' riskiest trading USA TODAY Dec 10
- Citigroup's Management Presents at Goldman Sachs 2013 Financial Services Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- BlackBerry: Citi Cuts to Sell; Shut-Down Would Eat All its Cash Barrons.com Dec 10
C Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Citigroup is up 37.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Bank of America Corp up 44.99%, and Wells Fargo up 36.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for C
Pro Report PDF for C
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download C Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring C
Did Citigroup make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Citigroup Inc. (Citigroup), incorporated, is a global diversified financial services holding company. Citigroup businesses provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a range of financial products and services. As of December 31, 2010, the Company had approximately 200 million customer accounts and did business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citigroup operates two primary business segments: Citicorp, consisting of its Regional Consumer Banking (RCB) businesses and Institutional Clients Group (ICG), and Citi Holdings, consisting of its Brokerage and Asset Management (BAM), Local Consumer Lending (LCL), and Special Asset Pool (SAP). On February 1, 2011, Citigroup acquired Maltby Acquisitions Limited (Maltby). The company was founded in 1812 and is based in New York, New York.