C Key Stats
- 5 Reasons To Buy This Bank May 19
- Stocks to Soccer Add Up for Qataris Needing $200 Billion at Home May 19
- Treasury Auctions Set for This Week May 19
- 4 Reasons This Company Could Do Better Than You Think May 19
- Is Wells Fargo Stock Overvalued? Let's Debate Fool May 19
- 5 Reasons To Buy This Bank Fool May 19
- Goldman Sachs Bets Big on Solar Fool May 18
- Is the Stock Market Getting Frothy? Fool May 18
- Bolland 'has backing of M&S board’, says chairman May 18
- Sunday Interview: M&S chairman Robert Swannell May 18
C Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Citigroup is up 98.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, JPMorgan Chase up 60.72%, and Bank of America Corporation up 92.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for C
Pro Report PDF for C
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download C Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring C
Did Citigroup make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Citigroup Inc. (Citigroup), incorporated, is a global diversified financial services holding company. Citigroup businesses provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a range of financial products and services. As of December 31, 2010, the Company had approximately 200 million customer accounts and did business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citigroup operates two primary business segments: Citicorp, consisting of its Regional Consumer Banking (RCB) businesses and Institutional Clients Group (ICG), and Citi Holdings, consisting of its Brokerage and Asset Management (BAM), Local Consumer Lending (LCL), and Special Asset Pool (SAP). On February 1, 2011, Citigroup acquired Maltby Acquisitions Limited (Maltby). The company was founded in 1812 and is based in New York, New York.