BYFC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.300|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.91M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BROADWAY FINANCIAL CORP \DE\ Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders, Other Events, F Nov 29
- Broadway Financial Corporation Announces Results of Stockholder Votes at Annual Meeting Business Wire Nov 29
- Broadway Financial (BYFC) Files 18M Common Shelf for Shareholders Street Insider Nov 21
- BROADWAY FINANCIAL CORP \DE\ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 18
- Broadway Federal Bank Receives Bank Enterprise Award from U.S. Treasury’s CDFI Fund Business Wire Nov 18
- BROADWAY FINANCIAL CORP \DE\ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements Nov 14
- Broadway Financial Corporation Announces Results for 3rd Quarter 2013 Business Wire Nov 14
- BROADWAY FINANCIAL CORP \DE\ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 6
- Broadway Federal Bank Enters into Consent Order Business Wire Nov 5
- BROADWAY FINANCIAL CORP \DE\ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 16
BYFC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Broadway Financial is up 49.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Clifton Savings Bancorp up 17.43%, and Ameriana Bancorp up 79.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BYFC
Pro Strategies Featuring BYFC
Did Broadway Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Broadway financial corporation through its subsidiary, Broadway Federal Bank, provides mainly commercial real estate and residential mortgage loans and a variety of retail deposit products and services to its business and retail customers.