BYD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-10.56|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1200%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-932.82M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Never Mind the Bears: Vegas Is Paying Out The Street Dec 4
- Casino Stock Picks: An Exclusive Interview with Carlo Santarelli, Research Analyst with Deutsche Bank Securities Wall Street Transcript Dec 2
- Macau reports November casino revenue up 21.3% to 30.18B patacas theflyonthewall.com Dec 2
- Call buyers hit the jackpot in Boyd Nov 29
- Stock To Watch: Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD) In Perilous Reversal The Street Nov 29
- Boyd Gaming (BYD) in Focus: Stock Rises 9.9% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 29
- Doubling Down on New Jersey Online Gambling The Street Nov 29
- Place Your Bets on Online Gaming The Street Nov 29
- Boyd Investors Bet on New Jersey Online Gambling Success Nov 28
- Why Hewlett-Packard, AeroVironment, and Boyd Gaming Soared Today Fool Nov 27
BYD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Boyd Gaming is up 106.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.29%, Caesars Entertainment up 165.0%, and Las Vegas Sands up 80.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BYD
Pro Report PDF for BYD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BYD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BYD
Did Boyd Gaming make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Boyd Gaming Corporation is a Paradise, Nevada based business engaged in the development, ownership and operation of hotels and casinos throughout the United States. The company also owns and operates a pari-mutuel jai-alai facility located in Dania Beach, Florida, as well as engages in travel agency business. The company continues to be be run by Sam Boyd's family under the management of Sam's son, Bill Boyd, who currently serves as the company's executive chairman after retiring as CEO in January 2008. The company was founded by Sam and Bill Boyd on January 1, 1975.