BXC Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 20
- BLUELINX HOLDINGS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Offi... May 17
- BlueLinx Announces Change in Executive Leadership GlobeNewswire May 14
- BLUELINX HOLDINGS INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 13
- BLUELINX HOLDINGS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial S... May 9
- BlueLinx Holdings CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 1
- Wednesday Sector Laggards: Precious Metals, Construction Stocks May 1
- Bluelinx Holdings Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today May 1
- BlueLinx Announces First-Quarter Results noodls May 1
- BlueLinx Announces Contribution of Real Estate to Hourly Retirement Plan noodls May 1
BXC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bluelinx is down 2.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, DXP Enterprises up 31.56%, and LB Foster Company up 67.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BXC
Pro Report PDF for BXC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BXC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BXC
Did Bluelinx make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
BlueLinx Holdings is a Fortune 1000 company based in Atlanta, Georgia. It is the largest building products wholesaler in the country. The distribution division of Georgia-Pacific Corporation began operations in 1954 with 13 warehouses utilized for the storage and distribution of Georgia-Pacific plywood. Over the next 40 years, the division quickly grew to over 130 warehouses nationwide, offering a wide range of products. In 1994, to build a better, more centralized distribution platform, the division consolidated its warehouses and created two large sales and operations centers in Denver, CO and Atlanta, GA.