BUD Key Stats
- This Brewer Is Focused on the Future Yahoo 03/07 15:55 ET
- Moschino's McDonald’s Fashion Is Selling Out Yahoo 03/07 11:53 ET
- Disclosure made according to the requirements of the Law of 2 May 2007 noodls 03/06 17:16 ET
- US Regulators Approve Beam-Suntory Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/06 14:30 ET
- Can This Company's Bizarre Marketing Strategy Actually Work? Yahoo 03/06 14:01 ET
- 4 Things to Watch When Craft Brew Reports Yahoo 03/06 09:21 ET
- Goals Galore for FIFA World Cup Sponsors - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/06 03:57 ET
- Budweiser And FOX Sports Announce FIFA World Cup Documentary Series Campaign Yahoo 03/05 08:13 ET
- Budweiser And FOX Sports Bring Rise As One To Life PR Newswire 03/05 08:00 ET
- High-profile boutique advisory firm Moelis files for IPO Yahoo 03/04 17:42 ET
|May 07||Earnings||Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA Q1 2014 Earning Conference Call.|
|May 07||Earnings||Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA Q1 2014 Earning Result. Estimate: 1.06|
BUD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Anheuser-Busch InBev is up 10.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Molson Coors Brewing up 28.22%, and Boston Beer up 54.22%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BUD
Pro Report PDF for BUD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BUD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BUD
Did Anheuser-Busch InBev make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Beverages - Brewers
- Headquarters Country: Belgium
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Belgium
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Anheuser-Busch InBev is a publicly traded company (Euronext: ABI) based in Leuven, Belgium, with an American Depositary Receipt secondary listing on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: BUD). It is the leading global brewer and one of the world's top five consumer products companies. A true consumer-centric, sales driven organization, AB InBev manages a portfolio of well over 200 beer brands that includes global flagship brands Budweiser®, Stella Artois® and Beck’s®, fast growing multi-country brands like Leffe® and Hoegaarden®, and strong “local champions” such as Bud Light®, Skol®, Brahma®, Quilmes®, Michelob®, Harbin®, Sedrin®, Klinskoye®, Sibirskaya Korona®, Chernigivske®, and Jupiler®, among others. In addition, the company owns a 50 percent equity interest in the operating subsidiary of Grupo Modelo, Mexico's leading brewer and owner of the global Corona® brand. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, AB InBev leverages the collective strengths of its approximately 114 000 employees based in operations in 23 countries across the world. The company strives to be the Best Beer Company in a Better World. In 2010, AB InBev realized 36.3 billion US dollar revenue. AB InBev was founded in 1366 and is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium.