BUD Key Stats
- 4 Consumer Stock Stories For Weekend Investment Shopping May 18
- Final Glance: Beverages companies May 17
- Emerging markets are a hotbed for vice plays May 17
- Midday Glance: Beverages companies May 17
- Complete Chris Hansen And Valiant Capital Portfolio Update May 17
- Collecting Beer Money Before the Summer May 17
- Why the End of 'Craft' Beer Is Just a Tax Break Away May 17
- AB InBev abandons plans to acquire Czech Budvar May 16
- Alcohol Consumption Rising: 3 Ways To Play The Trend To Your Advantage May 16
- Why Warren Buffett Sees Opportunity In Europe May 16
BUD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Anheuser-Busch Inbev is up 42.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Molson Coors Brewing Company up 36.77%, and Boston Beer Company up 50.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BUD
Pro Report PDF for BUD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BUD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BUD
Did Anheuser-Busch Inbev make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Anheuser-Busch InBev is a publicly traded company (Euronext: ABI) based in Leuven, Belgium, with an American Depositary Receipt secondary listing on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: BUD). It is the leading global brewer and one of the world's top five consumer products companies. A true consumer-centric, sales driven organization, AB InBev manages a portfolio of well over 200 beer brands that includes global flagship brands Budweiser®, Stella Artois® and Beck’s®, fast growing multi-country brands like Leffe® and Hoegaarden®, and strong “local champions” such as Bud Light®, Skol®, Brahma®, Quilmes®, Michelob®, Harbin®, Sedrin®, Klinskoye®, Sibirskaya Korona®, Chernigivske®, and Jupiler®, among others. In addition, the company owns a 50 percent equity interest in the operating subsidiary of Grupo Modelo, Mexico's leading brewer and owner of the global Corona® brand. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, AB InBev leverages the collective strengths of its approximately 114 000 employees based in operations in 23 countries across the world. The company strives to be the Best Beer Company in a Better World. In 2010, AB InBev realized 36.3 billion US dollar revenue. AB InBev was founded in 1366 and is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium.