BTI Key Stats
- Is Universal Now the Best International Tobacco Company? Fool Dec 11
- Court ruling could deal blow to e-cigarette industry Dec 10
- Proposed Dates re Final Dividend YE 31 Dec 2013 noodls Dec 5
- Europe stocks close higher on Italy hope CNBC Nov 28
- Big Tobacco Hangs Tough On The Latest Effort To Curb Marketing To New Smokers Forbes Nov 28
- Large-Cap Growth Portfolio Strategy with Twist: An Interview with James N. Nelson III of Herndon Capital Management Wall Street Transcript Nov 27
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - BTI Nov 20
- Notification LR 9.6.14 noodls Nov 20
- 22nd Century Is Worth Twice Today's Shareprice Nov 19
- Tracking David Winters' Wintergreen Advisers Portfolio - Q3 2013 Update Nov 17
BTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). British American Tobacco is up 2.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Philip Morris up 0.30%, and Altria up 18.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BTI
Pro Report PDF for BTI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BTI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BTI
Did British American Tobacco make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
British American Tobacco PLC is a holding company that owns, directly or indirectly investments in the numerous companies constituting the British American Tobacco Group of companies. Its brand portfolio includes Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike and Pall Mall.