BTI Key Stats
- Deflation: What Can You Do About It? May 14
- 10 Stocks To Profit From Emerging Market Consumer Sector Growth May 12
- Top 4 Stocks In The Cigarettes Industry With The Highest ROE Benzinga May 10
- Should I Buy British American Tobacco or Imperial Tobacco Group? May 9
- Should I Invest in British American Tobacco? May 9
- A Closer Look at British American Tobacco's Dividend Potential May 9
- Should I Buy British American Tobacco or Imperial Tobacco Group? Fool May 8
- The Bull Case For This Tobacco Company May 7
- 5 Prospective International Consumer Staples Plays Paying Decent Dividends May 3
- British American Tobacco PLC - Transaction in Own Shares noodls May 3
BTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). British American Tobacco is up 23.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Philip Morris International up 17.99%, and Altria Group up 24.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BTI
Pro Report PDF for BTI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BTI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BTI
Did British American Tobacco make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
British American Tobacco plc is a British multinational tobacco company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world’s second-largest tobacco company by sales . BAT has a market-leading position in over 50 countries and operations in around 180 countries. Its four largest-selling brands are Dunhill, Lucky Strike, Kent and Pall Mall, with others including Kool, Benson & Hedges and Rothmans.