BRT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0079|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.018M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-16.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|05/09/2014||Earnings||BRT Realty Trust 2Q2014 Earning Result.|
|03/12/2014||Misc||AGM Event for BRT Realty Trust|
|02/06/2014||Earnings||BRT Realty Trust 1Q2014 Earning Result.|
|12/12/2013||Earnings||BRT Realty Trust 4Q2013 Earning Result.|
BRT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BRT Realty Trust is up 0.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.70%, Blackstone Mortgage Trust up 17.47%, and W P Carey down 1.65%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BRT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BRT
Did BRT Realty Trust make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Real Estate
- Industry: REIT - Diversified
- Company Website: http://www.brtrealty.com
- IR Website: http://www.brtrealty.com/statements.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Massachusetts
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Trusts, Estates, and Agency Accounts
- NAICS Code: 525920
- NAICS Industry: Other Investment Pools and Funds
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
BRT Realty Trust is engaged in ownership and operation of multi-family properties, real estate lending, and the ownership, operation and development of commercial, mixed use and other real estate assets.
BRT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BRT","name")
- Description: =YCI("BRT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BRT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BRT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BRT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.