BRKL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.64%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5699|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.75%|
|Net Income (TTM)||39.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.12%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.68%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Brookline Bancorp, Inc. Announces Resignation of Chief Financial Officer noodls Dec 6
- BROOKLINE BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financ Dec 6
- Ride The Bull When He's Running With Cheap Dividend Stocks Forbes Dec 2
- BRKL Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average Nov 25
- Brookline Bank Relocates to New, More Convenient Location in Newton Highlands noodls Nov 25
- BROOKLINE BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Ex-Div Reminder for Brookline Bancorp (BRKL) Nov 4
- Peter Jacobs and Shark Communications Launch New Bank Marketing for Brookline Marketwired Oct 31
- BROOKLINE BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Oct 25
- Brookline Bancorp, Inc. Names Margaret Boles Fitzgerald to Board of Directors Business Wire Oct 25
BRKL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brookline Bancorp is up 14.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Banner up 45.04%, and New York Community Bancor up 35.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BRKL
Pro Report PDF for BRKL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BRKL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BRKL
Did Brookline Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Brookline Bancorp, Inc., operates as a multi-bank holding company. It accepts consumer and commercial deposits, originates loans to individuals and commercial businesses, and providing cash management & investment advisory services.