BRKL Key Stats
- Bargain Hunters Take Note: Insider Cluster-Buying At BRKL May 16
- Insiders Bullish on Certain Holdings of XSLV May 14
- BROOKLINE BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Brookline Bancorp Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 3.99% Yield May 9
- BROOKLINE BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Sec... May 9
- BROOKLINE BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 8
- Brookline Bancorp About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (BRKL) May 6
- Top Quartile Ranked Dividend Stock BRKL Enters Oversold Territory Apr 29
- BRKL Breaks Above 4% Yield Territory Apr 26
- Brookline Bancorp (BRKL) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c Street Insider Apr 24
BRKL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brookline Bancorp is up 1.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Clifton Savings Bancorp up 23.89%, and ESB Financial Corporation up 20.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BRKL
Pro Report PDF for BRKL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BRKL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BRKL
Did Brookline Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?