BRK.B Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||8.100|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.54%|
|Net Income (TTM)||19.04B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Warren Buffett Is Better Than All of Us Fool 2:00 PM
- Would Warren Buffett Buy Bitcoin? Fool 8:08 AM
- 1 Reason I Don't Own Berkshire Hathaway Stock Fool Dec 7
- Warren Buffett's Secrets Uncovered by New Study Fool Dec 7
- Warren Buffett Places One Heck of Bet on Energy Fool Dec 7
- It's Not Different This Time Fool Dec 7
- Berkshire Hathaway and Warren Buffett's 2013 Year in Review Fool Dec 7
- Is Suncor Energy Destined for Greatness? Fool Dec 7
- The S&P 500's 5 Most Loved Stocks Fool Dec 6
- Where the Money Is: December 6 Fool Dec 6
BRK.B Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Berkshire Hathaway is up 33.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Berkshire Hathaway up 33.30%, and Wells Fargo up 37.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BRK.B
Pro Report PDF for BRK.B
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BRK.B Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BRK.B
Did Berkshire Hathaway make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, United States, that oversees and manages a number of subsidiary companies. The company averaged an annual growth in book value of 20.3% to its shareholders for the last 44 years, while employing large amounts of capital, and minimal debt. Berkshire Hathaway stock produced a total return of 76% from 2000â2010 versus a negative 11.3% return for the S&P 500. Berkshire Hathaway was founded in 1889.