BRK.B Key Stats
- How a Disciplined Value Approach Works Across the Decades Fool May 18
- These 6 States Tax Inheritances the Hardest Fool May 18
- Warren Buffett's Best Advice, and Why We Need to Be Reminded Fool May 18
- Here's What Warren Buffett Has Been Buying and Selling May 17
- The Most Misleading Words In Investing: You Can't Go Broke Taking A Profit May 17
- 2 Bank Stocks Buffett Bought (and they're still reasonably priced!) May 17
- Why Warren Buffett Has Faith in These High Quality Banks May 17
- The Berkshire Hathaway Story Nobody Cares About May 17
- Cross-Border Ops Make Kansas City Southern (KSU) Ripe for Takeover Street Insider May 17
- Embattled Scott trumpets drop in Fla. jobless rate May 17
BRK.B Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Berkshire Hathaway is up 41.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Berkshire Hathaway up 40.17%, and Wells Fargo up 30.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BRK.B
Pro Report PDF for BRK.B
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BRK.B Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BRK.B
Did Berkshire Hathaway make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, United States, that oversees and manages a number of subsidiary companies. The company averaged an annual growth in book value of 20.3% to its shareholders for the last 44 years, while employing large amounts of capital, and minimal debt. Berkshire Hathaway stock produced a total return of 76% from 2000â2010 versus a negative 11.3% return for the S&P 500. Berkshire Hathaway was founded in 1889.