BRK.B Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.002|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||21.14B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|05/03/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Berkshire Hathaway Inc.|
|05/03/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Berkshire Hathaway Inc|
|05/02/2014||Earnings||Berkshire Hathaway Inc 1Q2014 Earning Result|
|03/01/2014||Earnings||Berkshire Hathaway Inc 4Q2013 Earning Result|
|11/01/2013||Earnings||Berkshire Hathaway Inc 3Q2013 Earning Result|
BRK.B Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Berkshire Hathaway is up 22.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Bank of America up 13.84%, and American Express up 25.03%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BRK.B
PDF Report for BRK.B
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BRK.B Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BRK.B
Did Berkshire Hathaway make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Insurance - Diversified
- Company Website: http://www.berkshirehathaway.com
- IR Website: http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Nebraska
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers
- NAICS Code: 524126
- NAICS Industry: Insurance Carriers
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Berkshire Hathaway Inc is a conglomerate holding company owning subsidiaries engaged in a number of business activities, including property and casualty insurance and reinsurance, utilities and energy, finance, manufacturing, service and retailing.
BRK.B Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BRK.B","name")
- Description: =YCI("BRK.B","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BRK.B","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BRK.B","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BRK.B","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.