BRK.A Key Stats
- Berkshire Without Buffett Fool 9:06 AM
- Is a Win for Jamie Dimon a Loss for Shareholders? Fool May 22
- Why Brooks Commands Premium Prices Fool May 22
- Quality Trumps Price for Running-Shoe Makers May 22
- Twitter Boosts Security With Two-Step Authentication After Hacks May 22
- Buffett's Single Greatest Accomplishment Fool May 22
- Buffett, Einhorn Are Leading the GM Bull Charge May 22
- Buffett, With His Magic Touch, May Be Irreplaceable May 21
- Quality Trumps Price for Running-Shoe Makers Fool May 21
- Will Rail Companies Get Priced out of the Oil Business May 21
BRK.A Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Berkshire Hathaway is up 38.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.07%, Berkshire Hathaway up 39.77%, and Wells Fargo up 30.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BRK.A
Pro Report PDF for BRK.A
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BRK.A Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BRK.A
Did Berkshire Hathaway make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, United States, that oversees and manages a number of subsidiary companies. The company averaged an annual growth in book value of 20.3% to its shareholders for the last 44 years, while employing large amounts of capital, and minimal debt. Berkshire Hathaway stock produced a total return of 76% from 2000â2010 versus a negative 11.3% return for the S&P 500. Berkshire Hathaway was founded in 1889.