BRID Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.14%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4212|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.842M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 6 Top Performers In The Food Processing Sector Seeking Alpha Oct 21
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Sep 4
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Aug 28
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases Aug 23
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Aug 23
- BRIDGFORD FOODS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 23
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases Aug 2
- Three Food Stocks That Are Definitely Worth A Look Jun 26
- BRIDGFORD FOODS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 31
- BRIDGFORD FOODS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Mar 20
BRID Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bridgford Foods is up 43.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Central Garden & Pet down 31.35%, and Diamond Foods up 56.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BRID
Pro Strategies Featuring BRID
Did Bridgford Foods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bridgford Foods Corporation through its subsidiary operates in two business segments - the processing and distribution of frozen foods, and the processing and distribution of refrigerated and snack food products.