BREW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0869|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.534M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- What Is Blue Moon Doing in the Holiday Beer Section? The Street Dec 13
- The Danger of Betting Against This Beer Company Dec 11
- The Danger of Betting Against This Beer Company Fool Dec 10
- Is Craft Brew Too Expensive? Fool Dec 7
- Is This American King Eyeing a Coup Overseas? Fool Dec 3
- Is this Beer Company Ready to Bubble Over? Dec 1
- Can Light Beer Make a Comeback? Fool Nov 30
- Is this Beer Company Ready to Bubble Over? Fool Nov 30
- Can These Craft Beers Thrive at Age 30? Fool Nov 23
- Craft Brew Alliance Announces CEO Succession noodls Nov 21
BREW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Craft Brew Alliance is up 136.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.31%, Boston Beer up 68.47%, and Molson Coors Brewing up 30.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BREW
Pro Strategies Featuring BREW
Did Craft Brew Alliance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Craft Brewers Alliance, Inc produces specialty bottled & draft products at the company-owned breweries. It also operates adjacent restaurants or pubs that promote its products, offer dining & entertainment facilities, and sell branded retail merchandise.