BPOP Key Stats
- Richard Carrion declares IOC presidential bid May 22
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 05/22: (BMY) (CREE) (TEX) Upgraded; (IGTE) (CCL) ... May 22
- Popular’s Carrion to Step Down as CEO If Elected Olympics Head May 22
- Banking exec Carrión running for president of IOC May 22
- [$$] CEO of Popular Seeks IOC Presidency May 22
- Popular, Inc. President and CEO Richard Carrión to Seek Presidency of the Intern... May 22
- Olympics-Puerto Rico's Carrion makes run for IOC presidency May 22
- Wells Fargo Starts Popular, Inc. (BPOP) at Outperform Street Insider May 22
- Popular initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo May 22
- POPULAR INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits May 22
BPOP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Popular is up 88.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Capital City Bank Group up 75.88%, and Bank of the Ozarks up 52.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BPOP
Pro Report PDF for BPOP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BPOP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BPOP
Did Popular make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Popular, Inc., is a financial services conglomerate that has been operating in Puerto Rico for almost 115 years and in the United States for over 52 years. In recent years, it has expanded into other areas of the Caribbean and Central America. The company provides retail and commercial banking services through its principal banking subsidiary, Banco Popular de Puerto Rico as well as auto and equipment leasing and financing, mortgage loans, investment banking, broker-dealer and insurance services through specialized subsidiaries. The Mainland United States operates through Banco Popular North America Inc., including its wholly-owned subsidiary E-LOAN, Inc. provides a broad range of financial services and products to the communities. The company was founded on October 5, 1893 and is headquartered in San Juan, Puerto Rico.