BPOP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||35.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.019|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||393.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||520.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- A Buying Opportunity for Puerto Rico Bank Stocks The Street Dec 2
- Popular Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing JDS Uniphase Nov 18
- The SBA's $1.5 Billion Franchise Loan Problem BusinessWeek Nov 14
- POPULAR INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Popular, Inc. Declares Dividends on Preferred Stock, Announces Distribution on Trust Preferred Securities noodls Nov 5
- Popular Inc Stock: Buy, Sell, or Hold? Fool Nov 4
- Where the Money Is: November 4 Fool Nov 4
- POPULAR INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 28
- Popular Inc Stock Downgraded (BPOP) Oct 28
- Popular Inc. (BPOP) after recent Moving Average Crossover? Oct 25
BPOP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Popular is up 43.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Synovus Financial up 46.83%, and First BanCorp up 38.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BPOP
Pro Report PDF for BPOP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BPOP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BPOP
Did Popular make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Popular, Inc., is a financial services conglomerate that has been operating in Puerto Rico for almost 115 years and in the United States for over 52 years. In recent years, it has expanded into other areas of the Caribbean and Central America. The company provides retail and commercial banking services through its principal banking subsidiary, Banco Popular de Puerto Rico as well as auto and equipment leasing and financing, mortgage loans, investment banking, broker-dealer and insurance services through specialized subsidiaries. The Mainland United States operates through Banco Popular North America Inc., including its wholly-owned subsidiary E-LOAN, Inc. provides a broad range of financial services and products to the communities. The company was founded on October 5, 1893 and is headquartered in San Juan, Puerto Rico.