BPI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-26.37%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.191|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-66.04%|
|Net Income (TTM)||65.84M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- I’m Selling Bridgepoint Education Fool Dec 10
- Bridgepoint Education: 5 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares During The Last 30 Days Dec 10
- Ed4Online Partners with Bridgepoint Education to Offer eTextbooks from Thuze PR Newswire Dec 9
- Ed4Online Partners with Bridgepoint Education to Offer eTextbooks from Thuze noodls Dec 9
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- BRIDGEPOINT EDUCATION INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exh Dec 4
- For-Profit Colleges Face Consumer Bureau Probe on Lending Roles Nov 23
- I'm Buying More Bridgepoint Education Fool Nov 18
- Bridepoint Education Director Sells 55K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Nov 18
- Bridgepoint Education Commences Tender Offer to Purchase Approximately $200 million of its Common Stock noodls Nov 13
BPI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bridgepoint Education is up 79.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Apollo Education Group up 24.79%, and Corinthian Colleges down 21.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BPI
Pro Report PDF for BPI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BPI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BPI
Did Bridgepoint Education make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bridgepoint Education, Inc.is a provider of postsecondary education services. It is also engaged on developing innovative new technologies to improve the way students learn, through technologies.