BPI Key Stats
- Heilbron Award Presented to Bridgepoint Education for Good Works in 2012 PR Newswire Jun 11
- Bear of the Day: Bridgepoint Education Jun 11
- Sector Snap: for-profit education companies Jun 11
- Don't Be Fooled By Bump Up Of Bridgepoint's Share Price Jun 11
- Integrated Device Technology, Bridgepoint Education, Liberty Global, Comcast and... Jun 11
- Bear of the Day: Bridgepoint Education (BPI) Jun 11
- Bear of the Day: Bridgepoint Education (BPI) - Bear of the Day Zacks Jun 11
- Capella's Sophia And Other MOOCs Are Changing How We Learn Jun 10
- Denver Learning Institute Launched by Bridgepoint Education PR Newswire Jun 10
- The Buyback Kings Part 4: ITT Education Is Teaching The World How To Buy Back St... Jun 3
BPI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bridgepoint Education is down 34.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, ITT Educational Services down 54.66%, and Apollo Group down 40.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BPI
Pro Report PDF for BPI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BPI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BPI
Did Bridgepoint Education make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bridgepoint Education is a San Diego, California-based publicly held, for-profit education services holding company which owns for-profit, online and land-based Ashford University and University of the Rockies. Bridgepoint Education was founded in 1999. It purchased The Franciscan University of the Prairies in 2005 and changed its name to Ashford University. In September 2007, Bridgepoint obtained the Colorado School of Professional Psychology, changing its name to University of the Rockies.