BP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||7.647|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.06%|
|Net Income (TTM)||24.46B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.86%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Is the "Government Motors" Label Threat Overblown? Fool Dec 9
- Here's Why Chevron's Bold Strategy Will Pay Off Fool Dec 9
- Can We Finally Put 2010 Behind Us? Fool Dec 8
- BP investors lose bid for class status in Gulf spill case Dec 7
- Why Big Oil Continues to Spend Millions on Congress Fool Dec 7
- Should You Still Buy BP At $47? Seeking Alpha Dec 7
- 1 Huge Sign That Fossil Fuels Are in Trouble Fool Dec 7
- Judge suspends BP spill payments to businesses Dec 6
- BP notches win in bid to block settlement payments Dec 6
- Business Highlights AP Dec 6
BP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BP is up 19.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Chevron up 19.71%, and Exxon Mobil up 11.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BP
Pro Report PDF for BP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BP
Did BP make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BP p.l.c. is a global oil and gas company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the third-largest energy company and fourth-largest company in the world measured by revenues and one of the six oil and gas "supermajors". It is vertically-integrated and is active in every area of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, distribution and marketing, petrochemicals, power generation and trading. It also has major renewable energy activities, including in biofuels, hydrogen, solar and wind power. The company was founded in 1889.