BOH Key Stats
- BOH January 2014 Options Begin Trading May 20
- Sandler O'Neill Downgrades Bank of Hawaii (BOH) to Hold Street Insider May 20
- Dynamic Duo May 18
- Top 4 NYSE Stocks In The Regional-Pacific Banks Industry With The Lowest PEG Rat... May 3
- Which Banking Stocks Will See the Most Upside Once Interest Rates Go North? Apr 29
- BANK OF HAWAII CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Apr 29
- Raymond Vara Elected to Bank of Hawaii Corporation Board of Directors Business Wire Apr 26
- Top-Ranked Bank of Hawaii Corp Getting Very Oversold Apr 23
- Bank of Hawaii Lags Earnings Ests Apr 23
- Bank of Hawaii Lags Earnings Ests - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 23
BOH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank of Hawaii Corporation is up 11.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Central Pacific Financial Corporation up 45.11%, and SVB Financial Group up 23.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BOH
Pro Report PDF for BOH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BOH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BOH
Did Bank of Hawaii Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Bank of Hawaii Corporation is a regional commercial bank headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii. It is Hawaii's second oldest bank and its largest locally owned bank in that majority of the voting stockholders reside within the state. Bank of Hawaii has the most accounts, customers, branches, and ATMs of any financial institution in the state. The company operates in four segments: Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Services, and Treasury. Bank of Hawaii Corporation was founded in 1897 and is headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii.