BOH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.411|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.61%|
|Net Income (TTM)||151.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.08%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 1 New Stock I'm Buying and 2 Stocks I'm Buying More Of Fool Nov 25
- 2 Warren Buffett Stocks We Wouldn’t Touch Fool Nov 23
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Bank of Hawaii, Central Pacific Financial and STAG Industrial Nov 22
- Where the Money Is: November 21 Fool Nov 21
- BANK OF HAWAII CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financial St Nov 19
- Bank of Hawaii Hits New 52-Week High Nov 11
- Bank of Hawaii Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- Bank of Hawaii Corporation to Present at the 2013 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking & Financial Services Conference Business Wire Nov 5
- Bank of Hawaii Marginally Beats on Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 29
- Bank of Hawaii Marginally Beats on Q3 Earnings Oct 29
BOH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank of Hawaii is up 39.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Zions Bancorporation up 52.52%, and Westamerica Bancorp up 34.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BOH
Pro Report PDF for BOH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BOH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BOH
Did Bank of Hawaii make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Bank of Hawaii Corporation is a regional commercial bank headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii. It is Hawaii's second oldest bank and its largest locally owned bank in that majority of the voting stockholders reside within the state. Bank of Hawaii has the most accounts, customers, branches, and ATMs of any financial institution in the state. The company operates in four segments: Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Services, and Treasury. Bank of Hawaii Corporation was founded in 1897 and is headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii.