BNCC Key Stats
- BNCCORP, INC. Reports 2013 Third Quarter Net Income Of $487 Thousand, Or $0.05 Per Diluted Share, Book Value Per Share Increases To $14.75 PR Newswire Oct 28
- Bnccorp, Inc.: A Bakken Bank With Upside Aug 30
- BNCCORP Names Timothy J. Franz Permanent President And CEO PR Newswire Aug 16
- BNCCORP Announces The Death Of Gregory Cleveland, President And CEO, And The Appointment Of Interim Successor PR Newswire Jul 24
- BNCCORP, INC. Reports 2013 Second Quarter Net Income Of $2.5 Million, Or $0.62 Per Diluted Share PR Newswire Jul 24
- Bnccorp: Undervalued Regional Offers More Than A Margin Of Safety Seeking Alpha Jul 10
- BNCCORP, INC. Reports 2013 First Quarter Net Income Of $3.8 Million, Or $1.00 Per Diluted Share PR Newswire Apr 26
BNCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BNC is up 30.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Ameris Bancorp up 65.10%, and First Vietnamese down 50.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BNCC
Pro Strategies Featuring BNCC
Did BNC make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BNC Corp Inc is a bank holding company. The Company operates community banking and wealth management businesses in Arizona, Minnesota and North Dakota from 14 locations.