BNCC Key Stats
PR Newswire01/26 07:00
PR Newswire11/12 07:00
BNCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BNC is up 23.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.49%, Ameris Bancorp up 18.47%, and Farmers and Merchants up 18.67%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BNCC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BNCC
Did BNC make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.bnccorp.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: North Dakota
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
BNC Corp Inc is a bank holding company. The Company operates community banking and wealth management businesses in Arizona, Minnesota and North Dakota from 14 locations.
BNCC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BNCC","name")
- Description: =YCI("BNCC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BNCC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BNCC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BNCC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.