BMY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.667|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.762B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.76%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Important Catalysts That Fueled Repligen in 2013 Fool Dec 11
- Gilead's Sofosbuvir Gets New Name, Price, Headaches Fool Dec 11
- The Best Biotech CEO of 2013 is... The Street Dec 11
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Names Thomas J. Lynch, Jr., M.D. to Board of Directors noodls Dec 10
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Elects Yale's Thomas Lynch to Board Street Insider Dec 10
- Express Scripts seeks price war over hepatitis C drugs, Bloomberg says theflyonthewall.com Dec 10
- 2013 Top Ten Interview with Boris Peaker, Executive Director and Senior Analyst at Oppenheimer & Co. Covering the Biotechnology Sector: Oncology and Orphan Drugs Create Top Stock Picks Wall Street Transcript Dec 10
- Iclusig Troubles Continue for Ariad in Europe Fool Dec 10
- At the Open: Stocks Dip; Trinity Industries Gains on Leasing Alliance Barrons.com Dec 10
- Risk of Bristol Diabetes Pill May Outweigh Heart Benefits Bloomberg Dec 10
BMY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bristol-Myers Squibb is up 59.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, AstraZeneca up 23.46%, and Pfizer up 24.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BMY
Pro Report PDF for BMY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BMY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BMY
Did Bristol-Myers Squibb make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMS), incorporated in August 1933, is engaged in the discovery, development, licensing, manufacturing, marketing, distribution and sale of pharmaceutical products on a global basis. The Company’s products are sold worldwide, primarily to wholesalers, retail pharmacies, hospitals, government entities and the medical profession. It manufactures products in the United States, Puerto Rico and in eight foreign countries. On October 12, 2010, the Company acquired ZymoGenetics, Inc. (ZymoGenetics). In September 2011, the Company acquired Amira Pharmaceuticals, Inc. The company was formerly known as Bristol-Myers Company and changed its name to Bristol-Myers Squibb Company in 1989. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company was founded in 1887 and is headquartered in New York, New York.