BMRN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.275|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-167.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||79.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-38.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Orphan Drug Designations: Why You Should Care Seeking Alpha Dec 12
- Insider Trading Alert - GNW, WFC, LII, WDR And BMRN Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 12
- Myriad, Janssen Partner on BRACAnalysis - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Myriad, Janssen Partner on BRACAnalysis Dec 10
- Cramer's Lightning Round - The Quintessential American Stock That Is Going To Work (12/9/13) Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Get Serious on Sirius The Street Dec 10
- Lightning Round: BioMarin, FedEx & More CNBC Dec 9
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: The Rally Rules The Street Dec 9
- 3 Lessons Big Pharma Learned From BioMarin in 2013 Dec 7
- 3 Lessons Big Pharma Learned From BioMarin in 2013 Fool Dec 7
BMRN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Biomarin Pharmaceutical is up 35.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.22%, Actelion up 55.66%, and Sanofi up 8.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BMRN
Pro Report PDF for BMRN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BMRN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BMRN
Did Biomarin Pharmaceutical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. is a biotechnology firm based in Novato, California. It has offices and facilities in the US, South America, Asia and Europe. BioMarin's core business and research is in enzyme replacement therapies. BioMarin is the first company to provide therapeutics for mucopolysaccharidosis type I, by manufacturing laronidase. BioMarin is also the first company to provide therapeutics for Phenylketonuria. The company sells its products to specialty pharmacies, hospitals acting as retailers, pharmaceutical wholesalers, and distributors in the United States, Europe, Latin America, and rest of the world. It has a collaboration agreement with Genzyme Corporation for the development of Aldurazyme; and an agreement with Merck Serono for the further development and commercialization of Kuvan and other products containing 6R-BH4 and PEG-PAL for PKU. BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. was founded in 1996.