BMRC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.022|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.03%|
|Net Income (TTM)||16.63M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.03%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.78%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BANK OF MARIN BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Other Events Dec 2
- Bank of Marin Bancorp Announces Completion of Merger of NorCal Community Bancorp and Its Subsidiary, Bank of Alameda Business Wire Dec 2
- 3 Highly Rated Community Bank Takeout Targets from KBW Nov 14
- BANK OF MARIN BANCORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- BANK OF MARIN BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Other Events Oct 31
- U.S./Canada daily earnings hits & misses Oct 21 - 1800 ET Oct 21
- BANK OF MARIN BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events, Financial Stat Oct 21
- Bank of Marin Bancorp Reports Third Quarter Earnings of $4.0 Million Business Wire Oct 21
- Q3 2013 Bank of Marin Bancorp Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Oct 21
- BANK OF MARIN BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Oct 7
BMRC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank of Marin is up 21.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.04%, Ameris Bancorp up 65.13%, and Glacier Bancorp up 102.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BMRC
Pro Strategies Featuring BMRC
Did Bank of Marin make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bank of Marin Bancorp is a bank holding company, which offers a range of commercial and retail lending programs designed to meet the needs of its target markets.