BMRC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.57|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-52.45%|
|Net Income (TTM)||14.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.72%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BANK OF MARIN BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Yahoo 03/04 12:00 ET
- Bank of Marin Appoints New Board Member, James C. Hale Business Wire 03/04 09:00 ET
- Why You Shouldn't Bet Against Bank of Marin (BMRC) Stock - Tale of the Tape Zacks 02/24 08:42 ET
- Why You Shouldn't Bet Against Bank of Marin (BMRC) Stock Yahoo 02/24 05:59 ET
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks 01/29 03:30 ET
- BANK OF MARIN BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events, Financial Stat Yahoo 01/27 11:02 ET
- Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) Misses Q4 EPS by 26c Street Insider 01/27 08:06 ET
- Bank of Marin Bancorp Reports Annual Earnings of $14.3 Million Business Wire 01/27 08:00 ET
- BANK OF MARIN BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure 01/10 11:31 ET
- Bank of Marin Bancorp to Webcast Q4 Earnings Monday, January 27 at 8:30 a.m. PT Business Wire 01/10 09:00 ET
BMRC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank of Marin is up 14.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Ameris Bancorp up 58.56%, and Banc of California up 17.88%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BMRC
Pro Strategies Featuring BMRC
Did Bank of Marin make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: California
Bank of Marin Bancorp is a bank holding company, which offers a range of commercial and retail lending programs designed to meet the needs of its target markets.