BMO Key Stats
- BMO Financial Group Receives 2013 Social Responsibility Award and BMO's Simon Fi... Jun 18
- BMO Groupe financier annonce des distributions mensuelles en espèces à l'égard d... Jun 18
- BMO Financial Group Announces Cash Distributions for BMO Exchange Traded Funds Marketwired Jun 18
- New Era of Prosperity: BMO Financial Group Hosts Media Panel On Economic Future ... Jun 18
- MEDIA ADVISORY / INTERVIEW OPPORTUNITY: BMO Spokespeople Available for Commentar... Jun 18
- BMO Investissements Inc. annonce les résultats de l'assemblée extraordinaire des... Jun 17
- BMO Investments Inc. Announces Results of Special Meeting of Shareholders of BMO... Jun 17
- Canadian Housing Market Remains on Track for Soft Landing: BMO Economics Marketwired Jun 17
- Summer Job Market Heating Up: BMO Poll Reveals Half of Businesses Plan to Hire Marketwired Jun 13
- REPEAT-BMO Private Bank Changing Face of Wealth Study: Women Account for More Th... Jun 13
BMO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank of Montreal is up 15.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Bank of Nova Scotia up 15.10%, and Royal Bank Of Canada up 24.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BMO
Pro Report PDF for BMO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BMO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BMO
Did Bank of Montreal make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Bank of Montreal,, or BMO Financial Group, is the fourth largest bank in Canada by deposits. The Bank of Montreal was founded on June 23, 1817 by John Richardson and eight merchants in a rented house in Montreal, Quebec. On May 19, 1817 the Articles of Association were adopted, making it Canada's oldest bank. BMO's Institution Number is 001. In Canada, the bank operates as BMO Bank of Montreal and has more than 900 branches, serving over seven million customers. The company also has substantial operations in the Chicago area and elsewhere in the United States, where it operates as BMO Harris Bank. BMO Capital Markets is BMO's investment and corporate banking division, while the wealth management division is branded as BMO Nesbitt Burns.