BMO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.14%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.153|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.70%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.089B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.44%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- A 2013 Top Ten Portfolio Manager Interview with Alexander B. Miles, the Founding Partner and Chief Investment Officer of Kingfisher Capital: Investing in Highly Predictable Global Patterns Wall Street Transcript Dec 12
- Ontario Plant Shutdowns Reflect Overlooked Economic Malaise: BMO Dec 12
- BMO Calls for Improvements to the RDSP noodls Dec 12
- Take-Two Interactive Software's Management Presents at BMO Capital Markets Technology & Digital Media Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- Qualcomm Inc.'s CEO Presents at BMO Technology, Media & Entertainment Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- NetApp's Management Presents at BMO Capital Markets Technology & Digital Media Conference Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- Pandora Media's Management Presents at BMO Technology, Media & Entertainment Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- Investing in Closed-end Mutual Funds: A Wall Street Transcript 2013 Top 10 Interview with Jonathan S. Raclin, Managing Director of The Enterprise Portfolio Wall Street Transcript Dec 11
- Packaging Corp. price target raised to $67 from $62 at BMO Capital Dec 11
- Analog Devices' Management Presents at BMO Technology, Media & Entertainment Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 10
BMO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank of Montreal is up 10.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, Bank of Nova up 6.66%, and Toronto-Dominion up 12.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BMO
Pro Report PDF for BMO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BMO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BMO
Did Bank of Montreal make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Bank of Montreal,, or BMO Financial Group, is the fourth largest bank in Canada by deposits. The Bank of Montreal was founded on June 23, 1817 by John Richardson and eight merchants in a rented house in Montreal, Quebec. On May 19, 1817 the Articles of Association were adopted, making it Canada's oldest bank. BMO's Institution Number is 001. In Canada, the bank operates as BMO Bank of Montreal and has more than 900 branches, serving over seven million customers. The company also has substantial operations in the Chicago area and elsewhere in the United States, where it operates as BMO Harris Bank. BMO Capital Markets is BMO's investment and corporate banking division, while the wealth management division is branded as BMO Nesbitt Burns.