BLOX Key Stats
- BLOX Jumps 15%: Bulls Cheer 'Demand Pull,' 'Point of Control' May 24
- Stocks End Mixed With Lower Volume; Valeant Soars May 24
- On The Fly: Closing Wrap May 24
- Stocks Turn Mixed In Dull Trade: Infoblox Surges On Earnings May 24
- Infoblox climbs as 3Q performance tops Street May 24
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/23: (BLOX) (IOC) (P) Higher; (RSOL) (SHLD) (... May 24
- On The Fly: Pre-market Movers May 24
- Futures Narrow Early Losses; Abercrombie & Fitch Stumbles May 24
- 3 Stocks Boosting The Diversified Services Industry Higher May 24
- Pandora surges on revenue growth May 24
BLOX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Infoblox is up 40.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Consolidated Graphics up 64.58%, and WageWorks up 198.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BLOX
Pro Report PDF for BLOX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BLOX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BLOX
Did Infoblox make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Infoblox, Inc. is a public developer and provider of enterprise network infrastructure automation software and hardware that provide DNS, DHCP, IPAM, and NCCM network services. Infoblox works with Cisco Systems, Riverbed Technology, F5 Networks, VMware, Inc. and others and is funded by Sequoia Capital,Tenaya Capital, Big Basin Partners, and Duchossois Technology Partners. The company is a member of the Trusted Computing Group and the PCI Security Standards Council.