CRPT Key Stats
PR Newswire07/23 14:05
CRPT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cubed is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.39%, Newtown Lane Marketing up 0.00%, and YUS International up 41.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CRPT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CRPT
Did Cubed make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Conglomerates
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Nevada
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: November 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: November 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: November 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: November 30, 2013
- NAICS: Offices of Other Holding Companies
- NAICS Code: 551112
- NAICS Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises
- NAICS Sector: Management of Companies and Enterprises
Cubed Inc, formerly Northwest Resources Inc, is an exploration stage company engaged in the exploration of mineral properties.
CRPT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CRPT","name")
- Description: =YCI("CRPT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CRPT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CRPT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CRPT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.