CRPT Key Stats
CRPT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cubed is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 11.93%, Newtown Lane Marketing up 3900%, and YUS International up 4.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CRPT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CRPT
Did Cubed make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Conglomerates
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Nevada
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: May 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: November 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: November 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: November 30, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Offices of Other Holding Companies
- NAICS Code: 551112
- NAICS Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises
- NAICS Sector: Management of Companies and Enterprises
Cubed Inc, formerly Northwest Resources Inc, is an exploration stage company engaged in the exploration of mineral properties.
CRPT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CRPT","name")
- Description: =YCI("CRPT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CRPT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CRPT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CRPT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.