BK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.83|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.43%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.207B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.82%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Big U.S. custody banks mining Big Data need more engineers Reuters Dec 10
- BNY Mellon Launches AIFMD Regulatory Reporting Service noodls Dec 10
- Volcker Rule Eases Market-Making While Hedges Face New Scrutiny Bloomberg Dec 9
- S&P Says ECB’s Review of Banks to Have ‘Limited’ Effect Bloomberg Dec 9
- SSH Notice - (The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation) noodls Dec 9
- America Banked On Andrew Mellon, Father Of 1920s Boom Investor's Business Daily Dec 9
- The Human Rights Campaign Names BNY Mellon among 'Best Places to Work' for LGBT Equality noodls Dec 9
- Pershing Identifies Six Transformations Elite Broker-Dealers Use to Outperform Peers PR Newswire Dec 9
- BNY Mellon Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- New York State Power Authority -- Moody's affirms P-1 short-term rating on New York State Power Authority's commercial paper notes Moody's Dec 6
BK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bank of New York Mellon is up 37.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, State Street up 58.62%, and Bookkeeper International up 100.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BK
Pro Report PDF for BK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BK
Did Bank of New York Mellon make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation is a global financial services company formed on July 1, 2007 as result of the merger of The Bank of New York and Mellon Financial Corporation. The company employs more than 48,000 staff worldwide and has over US$ 1.2 trillion in assets under management and $25.5 trillion in assets under custody and administration thereby being the largest deposit bank in the world. It operates in six primary financial services sectors including asset management, asset servicing, wealth management, broker-dealer and advisory services, issuance services, and treasury services. It is the oldest banking corporation in the United States, tracing its origins to the establishment of the Bank of New York in 1784 by Alexander Hamilton.