BJRI Key Stats
- Did BJ's Restaurants Squander Its Latest Sales Increase? Fool May 15
- BJ's Restaurants Back to Neutral May 13
- BJ's Restaurants Back to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
- TheStreet Ratings Top 10 Rating Changes May 13
- BJS RESTAURANTS INC Financials May 11
- If This Is The New Normal, This Company Is In Trouble May 8
- BJ's Restaurants Inc. Stock Upgraded (BJRI) May 8
- BJ's Restaurants Opens in Redmond, Washington GlobeNewswire May 7
- BJS RESTAURANTS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 7
- BJS RESTAURANTS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 6
BJRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BJ's Restaurants is down 11.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Burger King Worldwide down 1.32%, and Cheesecake Factory up 30.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BJRI
Pro Report PDF for BJRI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BJRI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BJRI
Did BJ's Restaurants make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
BJ's Restaurants, Inc. owns and operates casual dining restaurants. The company operates restaurants under the BJs Restaurant & Brewery brand name, which includes a brewery within the restaurant; BJs Restaurant & Brewhouse brand name that receives the beer it sells from one of its breweries or an approved contract brewer of its proprietary recipe beers; and BJs Pizza & Grill brand name, which is a smaller format, full service restaurant. The company was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Huntington Beach, California.