BJRI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9622|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-45.83%|
|Net Income (TTM)||27.51M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||75.22%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- This Restaurant Chain Is Just Now Entering Growth Mode Fool Dec 4
- BJRI Opens Outlet in Md., Meets Target Nov 27
- BJRI Opens Outlet in Md., Meets Target - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- BJ's Restaurants Opens in Frederick, Maryland noodls Nov 26
- BJS RESTAURANTS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 26
- Good-Bye Ruby Tuesday? Nov 25
- Bear Of The Day: BJ's Restaurants Nov 20
- BJ's Opens One More Restaurant in Calif. Nov 20
- BJ's Opens One More Restaurant in Calif. - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- BJS RESTAURANTS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 20
BJRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BJ's Restaurants is down 8.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Darden Restaurants up 14.74%, and Buffalo Wild Wings up 104.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BJRI
Pro Report PDF for BJRI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BJRI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BJRI
Did BJ's Restaurants make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BJ's Restaurants, Inc. owns and operates casual dining restaurants. The company operates restaurants under the BJs Restaurant & Brewery brand name, which includes a brewery within the restaurant; BJs Restaurant & Brewhouse brand name that receives the beer it sells from one of its breweries or an approved contract brewer of its proprietary recipe beers; and BJs Pizza & Grill brand name, which is a smaller format, full service restaurant. The company was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Huntington Beach, California.