BIP Key Stats
- This Natural Resources Deal Has China Written All Over It Fool Jun 18
- BIP to Divest Timber Assets Jun 17
- BIP to Divest Timber Assets - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- Brookfield to sell assets to Weyerhaeuser, KapStone for $3.68 billion Reuters Jun 16
- Brookfield to sell assets to Weyerhaeuser, KapStone for $3.68 bln Jun 16
- Brookfield Infrastructure Announces Sale of Timber Assets for $640 Million Marketwired Jun 16
- 1 Tech, 1 Utilities And 1 Consumer Goods Company With Recent Intensive Insider B... Jun 11
- TD Securities Upgrades Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (BIP) to Buy Street Insider Jun 7
- The 'Forever' Investment Rockefeller Would Probably Own Today Jun 5
- Shares of BIP Now Oversold Jun 5
BIP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brookfield Infrastructure Partners is up 13.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Empresa Nacional de Electricidad SA down 9.05%, and Huaneng Power International up 30.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BIP
Pro Report PDF for BIP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BIP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BIP
Did Brookfield Infrastructure Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners is a publicly traded limited partnership headquartered in Hamilton, that engages in the acquisition and management of infrastructure assets on a global basis. Until a spin-off in January 2008, Brookfield Infrastructure was an operating unit of Brookfield Asset Management, which retains a 41% ownership and acts as the partnership's general manager. The company's assets carry a book value of $ 3.38 billion US$, as of February 2011. Brookfield Infrastructure Partners Limited serves as a general partner of Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. founded in 2007 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.