BIOL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.256|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.207M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-32.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BIOLASE Declares Stock Dividend for 2013 Fourth Quarter noodls Dec 5
- BIOLASE (BIOL) Announces 0.5% Stock Dividend Street Insider Dec 5
- BIOLASE to Present at LD Micro Conference noodls Dec 2
- BIOLASE Introduces GALAXY BioMill CAD/CAM System at Greater New York Dental Meeting noodls Dec 2
- BIOLASE Kicks off Medical Laser Marketing by Exhibiting at MEDICA 2013 noodls Nov 22
- BIOLASE, INC Financials Nov 19
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 11/12: (WNR)/(NTI) (HTLD) (INOC) (BIOL) Street Insider Nov 12
- BIOLASE, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
- BIOLASE's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 11
- BIOLASE Reports 2013 Third Quarter, Nine-Month Results noodls Nov 11
BIOL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Biolase is down 5.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Becton Dickinson up 41.14%, and Derma Sciences up 6.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BIOL
Pro Strategies Featuring BIOL
Did Biolase make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Biolase Inc is a medical technology company that develops, manufactures and markets laser systems for dental and medical applications.