BID Key Stats
- Are You Watching This Trend at Sotheby's? Fool 1:03 AM
- DiCaprio Browses as $12 Million Calder Sells at Art Basel Jun 11
- Picasso, Magritte to Tempt VIPs at $2 Billion Art Basel Jun 10
- Don't Place A Bid On Pricey Sotheby's Jun 10
- Why Sotheby's Earnings Are Outstanding Fool Jun 10
- London art market woos "uber-collectors" to buoy summer sales Jun 8
- Auction round-up: Bargain from car boot sale turns up with James Bond credential... Jun 7
- Pearls: Heritage and rarity endow star status Financial Times Jun 7
- Romanee-Conti 1988 at $146,000 Tops Acker Hong Kong Sale Jun 7
- Roederer Magnums Join Musigny Leroy at Zachys NY Auction Jun 7
BID Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sothebys is up 25.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Liquidity Service down 44.39%, and Amazon.com up 27.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BID
Pro Report PDF for BID
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BID Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BID
Did Sothebys make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sotheby's is a multinational corporation, originally British but now headquartered in New York City. One of the world's largest brokers of fine and decorative art, jewelry, real estate, and collectibles, Sotheby's operation is divided into three segments: Auction, Finance, and Dealer. The company’s services range from Corporate Art Services to Private Sales.