BH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.95%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||100.74|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||696.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||140.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 2013 Annual Report noodls Dec 7
- Biglari Holdings Inc. News Release PR Newswire Dec 7
- Biglari's Troubles Are Investors' Blessings Dec 4
- Biglari's Troubles Are Investors' Blessings Fool Dec 3
- Cracker Barrel May Be Running Out Of Headroom Dec 2
- Cracker Barrel Q1 EPS Grows, but Narrowly Misses Estimates Fool Nov 26
- Will Cracker Barrel Ever Shake Off Biglari Holdings? Fool Nov 25
- Beware the Hidden Dangers at Potbelly, Steak 'n Shake, and Einstein Bros. Fool Nov 17
- Cracker Barrel Tells Biglari to Go Away... Again Nov 14
- Biglari denied seat on Cracker Barrel board again Nov 13
BH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Biglari Holdings is up 35.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.98%, Cracker Barrel Old up 80.22%, and Denny's up 53.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BH
Pro Strategies Featuring BH
Did Biglari Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Biglari Holdings Inc., is currently engaged in investment management and the franchising and operating of restaurants.