BH Key Stats
- The Lesser-Known Restaurateurs Fool 12:50 PM
- Biglari Holdings, Inc. Is Being Investigated on Behalf of Shareholders PR Newswire Jun 17
- Cracker Barrel Soars Despite Complaints Jun 12
- When Will Biglari Price Catch Up to Value? Fool Jun 10
- Biglari's Valuation Puzzling as Cracker Barrel Soars Jun 5
- Can Cracker Barrel Keep Setting Record Highs? Jun 1
- Can Cracker Barrel Keep Setting Record Highs? Fool May 31
- A Million Bucks Isn't Necessary for These Hedge Fund-like Stocks May 24
- A Million Bucks Isn't Necessary for These Hedge Fund-like Stocks Fool May 23
- A Close Look at Biglari's Latest Earnings: Part 1 May 22
BH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Biglari is up 7.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store up 61.36%, and Brinker International up 28.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BH
Pro Report PDF for BH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BH
Did Biglari make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Biglari Holdings Inc. is an American holding company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. It was formerly publicly traded as Steak 'n Shake. In August 2012 its major subsidiaries were restaurant chains Steak 'n' Shake and Western Sizzlin' and investment firm Biglari Capital Corp. Its founder Sardar Biglari is a follower of Warren Buffett and the company has been sometimes considered a potential next Berkshire Hathaway.