BH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||16.87|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||28.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/25 14:33
PR Newswire11/22 09:09
|08/08/2014||Earnings||Fiscal Third Quarter Earnings 2014|
|05/16/2014||Earnings||Fiscal Second Quarter Earnings 2014|
|01/24/2014||Earnings||Fiscal First Quarter Earnings 2014|
BH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Biglari Holdings is down 24.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen up 42.57%, and Ark Restaurants up 0.62%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BH
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BH
Did Biglari Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Restaurants
- Company Website: http://www.biglariholdings.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Indiana
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Full-Service Restaurants
- NAICS Code: 722511
- NAICS Industry: Restaurants and Other Eating Places
- NAICS Sector: Accommodation and Food Services
Biglari Holdings Inc is a holding company. The Company is engaged in owning subsidiaries engaged in franchising and operating of restaurants and other diverse business activities, including media, property and casualty insurance.
BH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BH","name")
- Description: =YCI("BH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.