BGC Key Stats
- Electrical Equipment Companies for Your Portfolio Fool Jun 13
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - BGC Jun 13
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: BGC, RAI, ESV, BLK Jun 5
- BGC Ex-Dividend Reminder - 6/6/13 Jun 4
- Back Away From BGC, Pick Up Insteel May 28
- Hendrikus P. Derksen, SVP Finance and CFO of Belden Inc. (BDC), Interviews with ... May 24
- Bear Of The Day: General Cable May 23
- Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day Highlights: Flower Foods, General Cable, Embraer,... May 23
- Bear of the Day: General Cable (BGC) May 23
- Bear of the Day: General Cable (BGC) - Bear of the Day Zacks May 22
BGC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). General Cable Corporation is up 28.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, EnerSys up 57.97%, and Regal-Beloit Corporation up 9.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BGC
Pro Report PDF for BGC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BGC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BGC
Did General Cable Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
General Cable Corporation is a Fortune 500 company based in Highland Heights, Kentucky, with sales offices and manufacturing facilities around the world. The company is a global leader in both the manufacture and distribution of copper, aluminum, and fiber optic cables, for energy, communications and many other industries. The Company offers competitive strengths in such areas as breadth of product line, brand recognition, distribution and logistics, sales and service and operating efficiency. General Cable was incorporated in New Jersey in 1927, bringing together under one corporate identity several older companies founded in the 19th century, including Phillips Wire and Safety Cable Company, Rome Wire Company and Standard Underground Cable. The CEO of General Cable is Gregory B. Kenny.