BGC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.458|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-35.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-71.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.55%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- UPCOMING DEADLINE: LEVI & KORSINSKY, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Action Against GENERAL CABLE CORPORATION and Its Board of Directors and Deadline of December 20, 2013 to Seek Lead Plaintiff Position Business Wire Dec 12
- GENERAL CABLE CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 11
- General Cable Declares Quarterly Dividend and Extends Share Repurchase Program Through the End of 2014 noodls Dec 10
- 5:32 pm General Cable extends share repurchase program through the end of 2014 Dec 10
- General Cable Corp. (BGC) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; Extends Buyback Plan Street Insider Dec 10
- General Cable declares dividend extends existing repurchase program Dec 10
- Call buyers bet on General Cable Dec 10
- EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Reminds General Cable Corp. Investors of Important December 20, 2013, Class Action Deadline -- BGC GlobeNewswire Dec 9
- Deadline on December 20, 2013 in Lawsuit for Investors in General Cable Corporation (BGC) Shares Announced by Shareholders Foundation GlobeNewswire Dec 9
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
BGC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). General Cable is down 2.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Belden up 63.56%, and Encore Wire up 53.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BGC
Pro Report PDF for BGC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BGC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BGC
Did General Cable make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
General Cable Corporation is a Fortune 500 company based in Highland Heights, Kentucky, with sales offices and manufacturing facilities around the world. The company is a global leader in both the manufacture and distribution of copper, aluminum, and fiber optic cables, for energy, communications and many other industries. The Company offers competitive strengths in such areas as breadth of product line, brand recognition, distribution and logistics, sales and service and operating efficiency. General Cable was incorporated in New Jersey in 1927, bringing together under one corporate identity several older companies founded in the 19th century, including Phillips Wire and Safety Cable Company, Rome Wire Company and Standard Underground Cable. The CEO of General Cable is Gregory B. Kenny.