BG Key Stats
- How Long Can Solazyme's Cash Hoard Last? Fool May 20
- Sugar Awaiting Loading at Brazil’s Ports Fell 12% in Past Week May 16
- Food-Stamp Boost Rejected as House Panel Debates Farm Law May 15
- Final Trade: Your First Move for Thursday, May 16 May 15
- Why Severn Trent, ITV, and BG Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today Fool May 15
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: GOOD, PAG, SNA, BG May 15
- Bunge Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (BG) May 15
- Anderson's New Railcar Paint Facility May 14
- Senate Panel Approves $955 Billion for U.S. Farm Programs May 14
- Anderson's New Railcar Paint Facility - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
BG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bunge is up 21.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Archer-Daniels Midland Company up 10.91%, and Cresud up 14.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BG
Pro Report PDF for BG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BG
Did Bunge make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Bunge Limited is a Bermudan food conglomerate with its headquarters in White Plains, New York. As well as being a leading global soybean exporter it is also involved in food processing, grain trading, and fertilizer. It competes with Cargill and Archer Daniels Midland. The company operates primarily in North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Bunge Limited was founded in 1818.