BG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.13%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.401|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-57.87%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-431.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.49%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Brazil's Copersucar to reopen raw sugar warehouse in January Reuters Dec 4
- Is This a Half-Baked Idea by ConAgra? Fool Dec 3
- Australia Rules Out ADM Bid to Acquire GrainCorp - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Australia surprises with rejection of $2.55 billion GrainCorp takeover by ADM Reuters Nov 28
- ADM Pleases Opponents on GrainCorp Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- The Sun Will Shine Again On Consolidated Water Nov 25
- The Other 'Oil' Companies Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- BG July 2014 Options Begin Trading Nov 18
- Is Archer Daniels Midland a Buy Now? Wall St. Cheat Sheet Nov 16
- EPA Reduces Ethanol Requirement, Archer Daniels Midland Falls Barrons.com Nov 15
BG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Bunge is up 14.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Archer-Daniels Midland up 58.62%, and Andersons up 114.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BG
Pro Report PDF for BG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BG
Did Bunge make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bunge Limited is a Bermudan food conglomerate with its headquarters in White Plains, New York. As well as being a leading global soybean exporter it is also involved in food processing, grain trading, and fertilizer. It competes with Cargill and Archer Daniels Midland. The company operates primarily in North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Bunge Limited was founded in 1818.