BF.A Key Stats
- Fort Knox to feature Woodford Reserve Room May 15
- Are These Kentucky Derby Stocks Better Bets Than Horses? May 4
- How Long-Term Investors Can Prepare For A Looming Correction Apr 26
- General Manager of Jack Daniel’s Production to Retire; Veteran Brown-Forman Exec... Apr 9
- Brown-Forman to Distribute Jägermeister in Australia Business Wire Apr 4
- Why Interest Rates Matter For Your Stocks Apr 1
- Stifel Nicolaus Starts Brown-Forman (BF-A) at Buy Street Insider Mar 22
- Early Times Mint Julep Continues Derby Tradition With Release Of Commemorative B... Mar 21
- U.S. Court Fines Chinese Vitamin C Makers Mar 15
- S&P 500 Stocks Biggest Weekly Changes in Target Price Mar 8
BF.A Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Brown-Forman Corporation is up 43.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.39%, Brown-Forman Corporation up 36.11%, and Beam up 24.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BF.A
Pro Report PDF for BF.A
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BF.A Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BF.A
Did Brown-Forman Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Brown-Forman Corporation is one of the largest American-owned companies in the spirits and wine business. Some well-known brands of the corporation include Jack Daniel's, Southern Comfort, Finlandia Vodka, Woodford Reserve Bourbon, Canadian Mist, Early Times, Old Forester, Korbel champagne, and Chambord.