BEN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.369|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.20%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.150B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.73%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Fiduciary Trust Appoints Viraj Patel as Director of Asset Allocation Marketwired Dec 5
- Bridgewater Associates buys HPQ, RL, and GE and sells TSO, BEN, and CTSH—13F Flash E Market Realist Dec 4
- The Case for an Independent Western Asset Management Fool Dec 3
- Bridgewater Associates buys HPQ, RL, and GE and sells TSO, BEN, and CTSH—13F Flash C Market Realist Dec 3
- Templeton Russia and East European Fund, Inc. ("TRF") Announces Distribution noodls Dec 2
- Bridgewater Associates buys HPQ, RL, and GE and sells TSO, BEN, and CTSH—13F Flash A Market Realist Dec 2
- Templeton Dragon Fund, Inc. ("TDF") Announces Distribution Marketwired Dec 2
- Templeton Emerging Markets Fund ("EMF") Announces Distribution Marketwired Dec 2
- Templeton Global Income Fund ("GIM") Announces Distribution Marketwired Dec 2
- Templeton Emerging Markets Income Fund ("TEI") Announces Distribution Marketwired Dec 2
BEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Franklin Resources is up 29.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Legg Mason up 56.66%, and Waddell & Reed Fnancial up 102.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BEN
Pro Report PDF for BEN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BEN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BEN
Did Franklin Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Franklin Resources, Inc. is a global investment management organization known as Franklin Templeton Investments. They have an extensive global presence, including offices in over 30 countries and clients in more than 150. Their common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol BEN and is included in the Standard & Poor's 500® Index. As of September 30, 2011, they manage over $659 billion in investment vehicles for individuals, institutions, pension plans, trusts, partnerships and other clients. Franklin Resources, Inc was founded in 1947 and is based in San Mateo, California with additional offices in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, St. Petersburg, Florida, Hong Kong, China, Melbourne, Australia, Sydney, Australia, Nassau, Bahamas, New York City, Paris, France, Rancho Cordova, California, and Toronto, Ontario..