BEN Key Stats
- This Asset Is Ready For A Rest May 22
- Franklin Templeton Limited Duration Income Trust Announces Monthly Dividend and ... May 21
- Franklin Universal Trust Declares Monthly Dividend Marketwired May 21
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Financial Services Industry Lower May 21
- Macquarie Downgrades Franklin Resources (BEN) to Neutral Street Insider May 21
- Got $100? Here's How to Start Investing Fool May 18
- Prospecting for Safe Stock Gains Part 1 May 18
- Prospecting for Safe Stock Gains Part 1 Fool May 17
- Templeton Releases Closed-End Fund's Portfolio Allocation Update Marketwired May 16
- Getting Active With ETFs: Focus on Funds Video May 15
BEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Franklin Resources is up 56.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, Legg Mason up 43.88%, and Invesco up 59.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BEN
Pro Report PDF for BEN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BEN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BEN
Did Franklin Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Franklin Resources, Inc. is a global investment management organization known as Franklin Templeton Investments. They have an extensive global presence, including offices in over 30 countries and clients in more than 150. Their common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol BEN and is included in the Standard & Poor's 500® Index. As of September 30, 2011, they manage over $659 billion in investment vehicles for individuals, institutions, pension plans, trusts, partnerships and other clients. Franklin Resources, Inc was founded in 1947 and is based in San Mateo, California with additional offices in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, St. Petersburg, Florida, Hong Kong, China, Melbourne, Australia, Sydney, Australia, Nassau, Bahamas, New York City, Paris, France, Rancho Cordova, California, and Toronto, Ontario..