BEBE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.062|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-83.99M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-8.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.94%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Bebe Stores Isn’t As Attractive as Gap or TJX Companies Fool Dec 10
- BEBE STORES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 29
- Short Interest Decreases By 13.8% For BEBE The Street Nov 27
- Mizuho Securities Starts bebe stores, inc. (BEBE) at Neutral Street Insider Nov 15
- BEBE STORES, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- Bebe Stores (BEBE) Catches Eye: Stock Zooms 13.2% Nov 11
- Bebe Stores (BEBE) Catches Eye: Stock Zooms 13.2% - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- bebe Q1 Loss Widens Y/Y, Revs Fall Nov 8
- bebe Q1 Loss Widens Y/Y, Revs Fall - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 8
- bebe stores' CEO Discusses F1Q14 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
BEBE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). bebe stores is up 41.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Gap up 23.77%, and DSW up 28.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BEBE
Pro Report PDF for BEBE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BEBE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BEBE
Did bebe stores make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
bebe stores, inc. designs, develops and produces a distinctive line of contemporary women's apparel and accessories, which it markets under the bebe, BEBE SPORT, 2b bebe and bebe outlet brands. Current Chairman and Founder Manny Mashouf opened the first bebe boutique in 1976 in San Francisco. Over 35 years later, bebe has established itself as one of the top women's retailers having developed the contemporary market for the masses, before a true non-junior ever existed. bebe has forever changed the landscape of the women's retail fashion world. The company markets its products under the bebe, BEBE SPORT, 2b bebe and bebe outlet brand names throughout our 251 retail stores and our online store (bebe.com) and its 21 international–licensee operated stores. The company is headquartered in Brisbane, California.