BEBE Key Stats
- BEBE STORES, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 16
- bebe's New Board Member Has Digital Commerce Expertise May 14
- bebe stores, inc. Names Narry Singh, Digital Technology Entrepreneur, to its Boa... May 13
- BEBE STORES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers May 12
- bebe stores Keeps Dividend Steady May 10
- Bebe Stores Meets on Revenues, Misses on EPS May 10
- Ahead of the Bell: bebe Stores May 10
- bebe stores, inc. (BEBE) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield Street Insider May 10
- bebe stores' CEO Discusses F3Q13 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 9
- bebe stores, inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend Business Wire May 9
BEBE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). bebe stores is down 9.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Ann up 17.39%, and Citi Trends down 13.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for BEBE
Pro Report PDF for BEBE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BEBE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BEBE
Did bebe stores make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
bebe stores, inc. designs, develops and produces a distinctive line of contemporary women's apparel and accessories, which it markets under the bebe, BEBE SPORT, 2b bebe and bebe outlet brands. Current Chairman and Founder Manny Mashouf opened the first bebe boutique in 1976 in San Francisco. Over 35 years later, bebe has established itself as one of the top women's retailers having developed the contemporary market for the masses, before a true non-junior ever existed. bebe has forever changed the landscape of the women's retail fashion world. The company markets its products under the bebe, BEBE SPORT, 2b bebe and bebe outlet brand names throughout our 251 retail stores and our online store (bebe.com) and its 21 international–licensee operated stores. The company is headquartered in Brisbane, California.